Behringer SX3040 Sonic Exciter Stereo Sound Enhancement Processor
Behringer SX3040 Sonic Exciter Stereo Sound Enhancement ProcessorDetails
Improve your sound greatly with this amazing tool from Behringer. The Behringer Sonic Exciter SC3040 has great versatility and can improve the presence and performance of your sound whether you're doing studio recording, using 5.1 and hi-fi setups, broadcasting and even if you're using a guitar, bass or keyboard.
Product Ref: 29304View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Sonic Exciter SX3040 gives your sound that added clarity, depth and dimension. Harmonic enhancement produces natural brightness whilst phase compensation produces tighter bass with greater punch.
Versatility is key for stereo sound enhancers like these, and they work a blast in home recording studios, PA and DJ systems in venues (large or small), keyboard racks, DJ systems, broadcasting and web-casting, and even 5.1 and hi-fi setups. Furthermore, you can use it with a guitar, bass or keyboard to improve articulation and restore cutting power that can sometimes get lost through micing and amplification.
Dedicated Controls for an Easy Setup
With dedicated drive, tune and mix controls on the bass processor section, and tune, harmonics and mix controls on the SonicExciter section, it's an easy setup towards that amazing improvement in sound.
Built for Reliability and Connectivity
The Sonic Exciter SX3040 boasts 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors. Its rugged construction and high-quality components ensure a long-lasting Exciter.
For more information you can look at the manual and quick starter guide for the Behringer Sonic Exciter SX3040 below:
Quick Start Guide
- Greatly enhances the clarity, depth and dimension of your sound.
- Harmonic enhancement produces natural brightness, whilst phase compensation creates tighter bass with greater punch.
- Great for improving your studio recordings.
- Enhance the performance of PA and DJ systems, in whatever sized venue.
- Enhance broadcasting, webcasting, 5.1 and hifi setups.
- Dedicated Tune Harmonics and Mix controls per channel on the SonicExciter section.
- Dedicated Drive, Tune and Mix controls per channel on the Bass Processor section.
- 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors.
- High-quality components and rugged construction for a long-lasting processor.
- Dimensions (Approx.):
- Height: 8.5" (217mm)
- Width: 1.8" (44.5mm)
- Depth: 19" (483mm)
- Weight (Approx.): 5.06 lbs / 2.3 kg
- Connections: XLR Sockets and 1/4" Stereo Jacks
- Type: Balanced
- Input Impedance: 20kΩ balanced, 10kΩ unbalanced
- Input Levels +4 dBu (Nominal), +22 dBu (Maximum)
- Connections: XLR Socets and 1/4" Stereo Jacks
- Type: Servo-Balanced
- Output Impedance: 60Ω balanced, 60Ω unbalanced
- Max. Output Level: +22dBu
- Type: Frequency-selective compressor with phase shifter
- Filter Cut-off Frequency: 50Hz to 160Hz
- Type:Harmonic Exciter
- Filter Cut-Off Frequency: 1.3 kHz to 10 kHz
- Mains Voltage: 230 VAC, 50 Hz
- Power Consumption: Approx. 12 W
- 100-120 VAC: T 250 mA, H 250 V
- 220-240 VAC: T 125 mA, H 250 V
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.