Behringer ULTRALINK ULM100USB Digital USB Microphone
Behringer ULTRALINK ULM100USB Digital USB MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 24225View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
2.4GHz Digital Wireless Frequency Band
The state-of-the-art transmitter incorporated into the ULM1000USB operates in the 2.4GHz frequency band. This minimises any chance of interference from other wireless signals such as mobile phone towers and TV stations. The encrypted signal help to deliver the premium quality audio and minimises any chance of random artifacts or other problems that are common with other wireless system.
Long-Lasting Battery Life
One of the main problems users face with wireless microphones in the constant swapping and replacing of batteries. Most wireless units are dependent on batteries to run as their is no dedicated power source and batteries can be drained fast especially when used for extended periods. The ULM USB Series has been developed to combat this problem by ensuring that battery life is extended long as possible. With the ULM1000USB you can use the microphone for up to 8 hours constantly from a single pair of AA alkaline batteries.
One of the most convenient features of the Behringer ULM1000USB is the easy-to-use volume controls integrated into the handheld microphone. The volume controls come in the form of 'Up' and 'Down' buttons located on the body of the microphone. This gives the artist extra control over their vocals and volume levels, letting them adjust the levels when needed. Another handy feature is the 'Panic Mute' button. This has been included just in case you encounter feedback at any point, all you have to do is press and hold down the volume button to activate the 'Panic Mute' mode which will instantly mute the microphone when its engaged.
- 2.4GHz digital wireless microphone system with handheld microphone and USB receiver
- High-quality microphone capsule for dedicated vocal applications
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Automatic pairing for easy and intuitive setup
- Handheld microphone with integrated volume up and down buttons
- Dual mode analog/USB digital audio interface with automatic sensing
- Panic mute function
- Low battery indication
- Receiver dongle powered via USB interface
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- RF Output: +17dBm (50mW)
- Working Range: 120m Maximum (Line of Sight)
- Dynamic Range: >67dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 15kHz (Wireless Link)
- Sampling Rate: 31.25kHz
- Audio Coding: Pulse-Coded Modulation (PCM)
- RF Channel: 2.4GHz ISM Band (2417MHz - 2471MHz), 19 Channels
- Latency: 9ms
- Dimensions: 45mm x 45mm x 245mm / 1.8'' x 1.8'' x 9.6'' (W x D x H)
- Weight: 0.2kg / 0.4lbs
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.