Behringer X32 CORE Digital Mixing Console
Behringer X32 CORE Digital Mixing ConsoleDetails
The Behringer X32 CORE Digital Mixer combines all of the mixing capabilities and functions of Behringer's flagship X32 mixer into a compact rack-mountable chassis. Featuring dual AES50 networking connectors, the X32 CORE can control up to 96 remote inputs and 48 output channels. The Behringer X32 CORE is designed to be used with the S16 Digital Stagebox (not included) and allows you to run an extensive range of inputs/outputs in multiple locations. Complete with a built-in USB 2.0 audio interface, a Virtual FX rack and iOS apps for professional remote operation, the X32 CORE is perfect for any live performance venue.
Product Ref: 33253View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This mixer also includes Klark Teknik-engineered AES50 ports, which can be connected to Behringer S16 Digital Snakes for expanded I/O regardless of mainframe size, and can be controlled using XControl for PC/Mac/Linux, XiControl optimised for iPad and XiQ for iPhone/iPod Touch.
Ultimate Sonic Performance
Thanks to the MIDAS-designed mic preamps, precision digital converters and a sophisticated 40-bit floating-point DSP audio engine, X32 mixers reproduce audio signals with every nuance intact. The preamp design eliminates typical imbalances of gain-setting stages, thereby improving the common-mode rejection ratio (CMRR) and reducing second level harmonic distortion to an almost immeasurable level.
The X32 Family completely redefines the expectations of power in a digital mixer. The brilliance of X32's workflow is its simplicity and total lack of clutter; coupled with a fully interactive user interface that ensures immediate familiarity and instils confidence. Whether working on the control surface or remotely by PC/Mac/Linux computer or iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch, the experience is fluid and natural.
Versatile and Expandable
Each member of the X32 family comes loaded with all of the I/O and functionality you need, right out of the box but it doesn't end there. Onboard multi-track audio connectivity delivers audio to your DAW. Integrated multi-channel digital audio interfaces connect to S16 remote stage boxes, the P16 Personal Monitor System or Behringer's iQ Networked Active Speakers. Native Ethernet control enables remote operation by computer, iPad or iPhone over a wired or wireless network.
Compose, Record, Mix and Share
Tracktion is one of the world's fastest and easiest Digital Audio Workstations (DAW), designed for composing, recording, editing, mixing and sharing your music with the world. Featuring a single-screen interface and pushing the envelope in design elegance, Tracktion combines professional DAW functions such as dynamic automation, MIDI recording, unlimited track count and support for both VST and AU plug-ins.
As Behringers way of saying ''Thank You'', when you register your X32 CORE mixer on the Behringer website, they'll reward you with a complimentary download code for the full version of Tracktion. Recording, editing and sharing your music couldn't be any easier. To learn more about Tracktion, visit the website here.
- 40-input channel, 25-bus, 1U rack-mountable digital mixing core for live and installed sound application
- 48-channel Digital Snake ready via dual AES50 ports, featuring KLARK TEKNIK’s SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- iPad and iPhone apps for professional remote operation available free of charge - no host PC required
- 2 TRS outputs for local monitoring plus talkback mic input with trim control and front panel phones connector
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and all 16 mix buses featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L and PCM70, EMT250 and Quantec QRS
- Networked remote control for show setups with on-screen software editor via Ethernet
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
- ULTRANET connectivity for Behringer's P-16 Personal Monitoring System
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- MIDI In/Out for remote scene recall or controlling other MIDI equipment
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX “Plug Ins”, downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Number of Processing Channels:
- 32 Input Channels
- 8 Aux Channels
- 8 FX Return Channels
- 16 Aux Buses
- 6 Matrices
- Main LRC
- Internal Effects Engines: 8 True Stereo / 16 Mono
- Internal Total Recall Scenes: 100 (Including Preamp and Fader)
- Signal Processing: 40-Bit Floating Point
- Network I/O Latency: 1.1ms
- Talkback Microphone Input: 1 x TRS (No Phantom Power)
- Monitoring Outputs: 2 x 1/4'' TRS, Balanced
- Headphone Output: 1 x 1/4'' TRS Stereo
- AES50 Ports: 2
- Expansion Card Slot: 32 Channel Audio Input/Output (Optional Cards Sold Separately)
- P-16 Connector: 1 (Ultranet)
- MIDI I/O: 1/1
- USB: 1 x USB Type A
- LCD Screen: 128 x 64 LCD with RGB Colour Backlight
- Main Meter: AES550 Port A/B Status, Signal, 7-Segment Level (-30dB to Clip)
- Power Supply: 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 40W
- Dimensions: 483mm x 307mm x 43.8mm
- Weight: 3.6kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.