Behringer X32 Digital Mixer Bundle with S16 Stagebox + Digital Snake
Behringer X32 Digital Mixer Bundle with S16 Stagebox + Digital SnakeDetails
The new Behringer X32 digital mixing console lets you focus on your event, instead of navigating a vast sea of knobs, buttons and menus like most other live digital mixers. X32 is intuitive and powerful with 40 processing channels and 25 mix buses, all equipped with serious signal processing which can be configured quickly to meet the demands of virtually any gig, large or small. Bundled here with the S16 digital I/O snake and CAT5 multicore ethernet cable, giving you extra inputs and outputs with remote control.
Product Ref: 33500View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Behringer X32 32 Channel Digital Mixer:
Use any combination of the local 32 console mic inputs or the networked digital snake inputs on stage-their audiophile quality programmable preamps always ensure full control, purity and impeccable dynamics. The dedicated channel strip section puts 17 backlit buttons and 13 rotary controls with LED-collars right at your fingertips for nuanced adjustment of each channel's compressor, 4-band parametric EQ and much more. Each input and output channel strip features its own color backlit 128x64 graphic LCD, which provides vital channel information at-a-glance.
The onboard virtual FX Rack provides access to eight true-stereo, multi-effects processors (16 mono) including delay, chorus, dynamics-and it can run 4 production quality true-stereo reverbs concurrently with 8 channels of 31-band graphic equalization, all without the need for expensive, space-consuming external hardware.
I/O abounds with 32 high-end programmable mic preamps; 6 Aux Inputs on 1/4" TRS; 16 balanced XLR Outs, plus balanced Control Room outputs on both XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors. A single CAT5 cable from FOH to the stage can receive up to 48 channels of audio input-and deliver all bus outputs, along with 16 individual monitor feeds for Behringer's brand new P16 personal monitoring system.
Behringer S16 Digital I/O Snake for X32 Mixer:
The Behringer S16 Digital I/O Snake is designed to take the burden out of connecting your front of house console with the talent. At the stage end, you get 16 fully-programmable high-end mic preamps and eight analogue, balanced XLR returns, and you can connect to the FOH using a single CAT5 cable without needing a dedicated router. Designed for use with the Behringer X32 digital console, it works with any mixer with AES50 networking capability.
The S16 has an ingenious monitoring / head amp control section, allowing you to select any one of the inputs, bus outputs or P16 output streams for immediate line checks. You can set individual input channel Gain, apply +48V phantom power, listen directly to the input signal via headphones and much more, making setup easy and removing the need to run back and forth. All configuration settings can be locked at the console for total system security.
The S16's ULTRANET port allows you to connect directly to the Behringer Powerplay P-16 personal monitoring system, which gives an easy way for musicians to control their own monitors. P16-M Personal Mixers let each performer take control of what they hear, leaving you free to focus on the sound for the audience. A basic system can be installed and configured in minutes, and it can easily be expanded to adapt to changing needs.
Behringer X32 32 Channel Digital Mixer:
- 32-channel total recall digital mixer with fully programmable high-end mic preamps and 16 mix buses, configurable as subgroups
- Main LCR and all 16 mix buses featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and dynamics processing
- 16 analogue XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, 2 phones connectors and a talkback section with integrated or external mic
- 48-channel digital snake ready via AES50 ports featuring Klark Teknik's SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- Built-in expansion port for Firewire/USB/ADAT card featuring standalone 16-channel recorder or other networking interfaces
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots for high-end simulations of famous outboard gear such as Klark Teknik DN780 & EMT250
- Ultra-high power 32-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range, no internal overload and near-zero latency
- 6 mute groups and 8 DCA groups on 8 dedicated 100 mm motorised faders
- Super-easy user interface and dedicated channel strip section with direct access controls for intuitive workflow
- High-resolution 7" colour TFT with associated controls and individual RGB backlit graphic LCDs in every channel
- 25 motorised 100 mm faders, extensive channel strip plus dedicated user-definable control section
- USB flash connector providing file storage for uncompressed recordings plus show presets and system updates
- Connectivity for Behringer's P-16 Personal Monitoring System, AES/EBU stereo digital output and MIDI
- 6 independent matrix mix buses featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQs and dynamics processing
- Adjustable line delays available on all physical in and outputs
- Networked remote control or show setups with remote editor software via USB and Ethernet ports (included)
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Behringer S16 Digital I/O Snake for X32 Mixer:
- 16 MIDAS-designed, fully-programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 8 analogue, servo-balanced XLR outputs
- AES50 network ports featuring Klark Teknik's SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- Up to 100m networking capability via CAT-5e cable (not included)
- Dual AES50 ports for cascading S16 units - no merger or router needed
- Precise LED metering plus 7-segment displays for signal control on stage
- Phones output assignable to any of the inputs/outputs for on-stage monitoring
- Connectivity for Behringer's P-16 Personal Monitoring System for In-Ear applications (not included)
- Dual ADAT outputs for use in splitter mode and stand-alone digital multicore applications
- MIDI In/Out for bi-directional communication between FOH console and on-stage MIDI devices
- USB connector for system updates via PC
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility
- Tough yet compact all-steel 2U rack-mount chassis
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction for long life
CAT5 Digital Multicore Cable:
- CAT5 Ethernet Cable
- Genuine Neutrik Ethercon connectors
- RJ45 male to female connectors
- Presented on a compact cable drum
- 50m length
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.