Behringer Xenyx 1002B Mixer
Behringer Xenyx 1002B MixerDetails
The Behringer XENYX 1002 has 10 inputs and a FX Send control for each channel. Additionally, assignable CD/tape inputs have been incorporated for routing flexibility. The new XENYX Mic Preamp matches the sound quality, transparency, headroom and even the dynamic range of boutique-style, stand-alone mic preamps. Neo-classic British EQ brings back the warmth and musicality of those 60s and 70s mega-console desks that made music history.
Product Ref: 13757View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The XENYX 1002B represents a significant milestone in the development of mixer technology. Don't let the small footprint fool you - the XENYX 1002B is built to the same exacting standards as Behringer's larger format XENYX mixers and is housed in an equally rugged steel chassis.
It is the ideal choice for keyboardists who need to mix down multiple instruments or sound modules for live or recording applications. Singers who perform with backing tracks, as well as instrumentalist/singers (acoustic guitar or piano bar, for example) find the XENYX 1002B indispensable for patching into "house" systems.
Equipped with Behringer's premium XENYX mic preamps, it can easily hold its own against the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps, both in terms of sound quality and available headroom. XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. XENYX mic pres provide such transparent, crystal-clear performance you just might think someone upgraded your mics.
State-of-the-Art Goes Portable
Whether you plug it into the wall or power it via 9V batteries, the XENYX 1002B comes equipped with many of the features you?ve come to expect from larger mixers, including XENYX mic preamps for amazing sound quality, phantom power for use with professional-grade condenser mics, 2-Track inputs and outputs, and 60 mm faders. The four stereo channels accept left/right or mono 1/4" TRS/TR inputs, and three of them also accommodate microphones (with separate Trim controls). The compact XENYX 1002B mixer also features our highly musical 3-band British EQ, plus an FX and monitor send for each channel, making it a must-have for any audio toolkit.
Sublimely musical British EQ:
The British consoles of the 1960s and '70s changed the sound of rock and roll - without them the British Invasion might not have happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The 3-band EQ on the XENYX 1002B mixer is based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. Even when applied generously, these equalizers exhibit sweet forgiveness and superb audio quality.
Its compact size and flexible input scheme also make it the natural choice of sports announcers for calling play-by-play game action. Likewise, radio and TV reporters especially like the XENYX 1002B for its ease-of-use, remarkable fidelity and rugged reliability. And the 9 V battery option allows newscasters and correspondents to use the 1002B in remote locations where power is hard to come by. (Two 9 V alkaline batteries are required for normal operation, three for phantom power).
- Premium ultra-low noise analog mixer with optional battery operation
- 2 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps.
- Neo-classic ''British'' 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 4 balanced, high-headroom stereo inputs with 3 additional mic inputs
- One post-fader FX send and one pre-fader MON send per channel for external FX devices and monitor applications
- Clip LEDs on all channels and dedicated inserts on all mono channels
- Main output plus separate Phones and CD/Tape outputs
- Switchable phantom power for condenser microphones
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper master fader and sealed rotary controls
- External power supply for noise-free audio and superior transient response
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.