Behringer Xenyx 1202 Mixer
Behringer Xenyx 1202 MixerDetails
The Behringer Xenyx 1202 Analog Mixer provides you with everything you need to give any environment an incredible sound, including twelve inputs and four studio-quality Xenyx mic preamps. The Behringer 1202 Analog Mixer features high-quality controls which ensure you can create beautiful mixes with minimal technical expertise required while the RCA inputs allow you to play music between sets and the RCA outputs allow you to record to outboard recording gear. Whether you're playing a small solo gig or as a mellow ensemble, the ''British'' 3-band EQ delivers a warm and musical sound even when applied generously.
Product Ref: 2958View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Studio-Grade Xenyx Mic Preamps
The Xenyx mic preamps incorporated in the Behringer 1202 mixer are renowned for their sonic performance, high quality and outstanding clarity. Offering an impressive 130 dB of dynamic range and a bandwidth that ranges from below 10 Hz to above 200 kHz, the Xenyx preamps delivers high level outputs with a focus on clarity and power. The Xenyx preamps are ideal for studio recording and live purposes, giving you an array of recording possibilities while maintaining the rich sonic qualities required for professional audio.
Classic British Equalisation
British mixing consoles have long been known for their analog warmth and overall quality recordings. Based on these vintage mixing consoles, Behringer have incorporated the same style on the channel EQ. This results in incredibly warm and detailed audio, delivering rich sonic qualities associated with the old British mixing consoles.
Inputs and Outputs
The Xenyx 1202 mixer features 12 inputs and 2-buses to accommodate four dynamic or condenser microphones. The built-in Phantom Power allows the Xenyx 1202 to connect to any studio microphone for simple, straight-forward recording. The 3-band EQ ensures warm, musical sound every time, while letting you craft the sound you're aiming for. Also featured are Main Mix and Control Room/Phone assignable inputs to let you play music between sets and the RCA outputs also let you record your performance to an external recording device.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art Xenyx mic preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic ''British'' 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
- CD/tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones output
- FX to control room function helps to monitor effect signal via headphones and control room outputs
- Long-wearing 60mm logarithmic-taper master fader and sealed rotary controls
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
- Dimensions: 1.9'' x 1.5'' x 9.5'' x 8.7'' / 47mm x 37mm x 242mm x 220mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 4.8lbs / 2.2kg
- Power Consumption: 20W
- Power Adapter: Behringer PSU MX5UL, 230V - 50V (UK and Europe)
- Microphone Inputs: XLR Balanced
- Microphone Preamp: Xenyx
- Frequency Response:
- Gain Range: +10dB to +60dB
- Maximum Input Level: +12dBu @ +10dB Gain
- Impedance: Approx. 2.6kΩ Balanced
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 110dB / 112dB A-Weighted (0dBu In @ +22dB Gain)
- Line Input: 1/4'' TRS Jack Balanced
- Line Input Impedance: Approx. 20kΩ Balanced
- Line Input Gain Range: -10dB to +40dB
- Line Input Maximum Input Level: +22dBu @ 0dB Gain
- Stereo Inputs: 1/4'' TRS Jack Balanced
- EQ Mono Channels: Low, Mid and High
- Low: 80Hz / ±15dB
- Mid: 2.5kHz / ±15dB
- High: 12kHz / ±15dB
- EQ Stereo Channels: Low, Mid and High
- Low: 80Hz / ±15dB
- Mid: 2.5kHz / ±15dB
- High: 12kHz / ±15dB
- Aux Send: 1/4'' TS Jack Unbalanced
- Aux Send Impedance: Approx. 120?
- Aux Send Max. Output Level: +22dBu
- Stereo Aux Return: 1/4'' TRS Jack Balanced
- Stereo Aux Return Impedance: Approx. 20k? Balanced
- Stereo Aux Return Max. Input Level: +22dBu
- Main Outputs: 1/4'' TRS Jack Unbalanced
- Main Output Impedance: Approx. 120? Unbalanced
- Max. Output Level: +22dBu
- Control Room Outputs: 1/4'' TS Jack Unbalanced
- Headphones Output: 1/4'' TRS Jack Unbalanced
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.