Behringer Xenyx 1202FX Mixer
Behringer Xenyx 1202FX MixerDetails
The XENYX 1202FX gives impressive voice to intimate performances with its internal 24 bit FX processor. It's simple to use, lightweight and ready to make your next show sound amazing. Turn a small performance with multiple vocalists into an unforgettable experience!
Product Ref: 2957View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The 12 input, 2 bus XENYX 1202FX has four XENYX mic preamps with +48 V phatom power, so you can use four dynamic or condenser mics. Famous for that warm sound, three band British EQs on each channel and simple controls give you the power to create beautiful mixes with minimal technical expertise.
You can use the multi assignable RCA CD/tape inputs to play music between sets, record your performance or an outboard recording device.
World of Effects
The internal FX processor can add something a little extra to your tunes. 100 excellent effects presets for delay, reverb and more are included and you can connect an outboard device via an auxiliary send with stereo returns. Plus, at just 3 pounds, the XENYX 1202FX is a compact tool you can take anywhere.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Studio-grade stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- FX send control per channel for internal FX processor and/or as external send
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
- CD/tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper fader and sealed rotary controls
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.