Behringer iNUKE NU1000DSP Power Amp
Behringer iNUKE NU1000DSP Power AmpDetails
The Behringer iNUKE NU1000DSP Power Amp is a two channel amplifier that offers up to 1000 watts of Class-D power (2 x 500 watts at 2 ohms or 1000 watts at 4 ohms in bridge mode), all in a lightweight and rack-mountable package. Featuring positive-detent Gain controls with signal LEDs, the Behringer iNUKE provides you with at-a-glance feedback and exceptionally reliable performance.
Product Ref: 24403View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Behringer's revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology allows you the iNUKE NU1000DSP to deliver enormous power and outstanding sonic performance in an intuitive and lightweight package. Class-D amplification ensures energy efficiency while eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and heat sinks. This technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are easy-to-use and significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts.
The front panel controls and indicators allow you to instantly monitor the system's status at a glance. Both channels feature positive-detent Gain controls with signal LEDs that light when a signal is present, as well as clip LEDs that indicate when the signal is distorted and you need to reduce the input signal.
For sound engineers requiring high-level control capability, the NU1000DSP amplifier comes ready for action right out-of-the-box. The built-in DSP and 24-bit/96 kHz converters ensure the ultimate signal integrity with an extremely broad dynamic range. DSP functions include a sophisticated delay for delay-line loudspeakers, crossover, EQ (8 parametric, 2 dynamic), and dynamics processing with lockable security settings. A convenient front panel LCD display allows you to setup and make adjustments directly at the amplifier, without the need for a PC.
- Delivers 2 x 500 Watts into 2 Ohms; 2 x 300 Watts into 4 Ohms; 1000 Watts into 4 Ohms (bridge mode) and weighs less than 8 lbs / 3.5 kg
- Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool-running High-Density Class-D technology with "near-zero" thermal buildup
- Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- High-performance DSP and 24-bit/96 kHz converters deliver ultimate signal integrity and extreme dynamic range
- DSP section features sophisticated delay, crossover (3 filter types, up to 48 dB/octave), EQ (8 parametric, 2 dynamic), dynamics processing and lockable security settings
- Front panel LCD display enables setup and adjustment without PC
- Can be set up, controlled and monitored via front panel USB connector
- "Zero-Attack" limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Built-in Subwoofer/Satellite crossover for perfect subwoofer operation
- Detented and illuminated gain controls for precise level setting
- Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4'' TRS combination input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional twist-lock speaker connectors for ultimate reliability
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- “Back-to-front” ventilation system prevents thermal buildup for reliable operation
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Front Controls:
- Power Switch
- Gain Controls (Channel A and B)
- DSP Rotary Push-Encoders
- Buttons for Process, Setup
- Power: Amber/Red Backlit Illuminated Gain Controls
- Limit: 0dB FS (Per Channel)
- Signal: -24dB, -12dB, -6dB (Per Channel)
- Input Connectors: 2 x XLR/TRS Combo Jacks
- Input Impedance: 10kΩ Unbalanced/20kΩ Balanced
- Output Connectors: 2 x Locking-Style Speaker Connectors
- Output Circuit Type: Class-D
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz, +0dB/-1dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >98dB
- Power Connector: Standard IEC
- Dimensions: 89mm x 483mm x 248mm / 3.5'' x 19'' x 9.8'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 2.9kg / 6.4lbs
- Stereo Output:
- 2Ω Per Channel: 2 x 530W
- 4Ω Per Channel: 2 x 310W
- 8Ω Per Channel: 2 x 160W
- Bridged Mono:
- 4Ω: 1050W
- 8Ω: 620W
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.