Behringer iNUKE NU3000 Power Amp
Behringer iNUKE NU3000 Power AmpDetails
The Behringer iNUKE NU3000 Power Amp is a two channel amplifier that offers up to 3000 watts of Class-D power (2 x 1500 watts at 2 ohms, 2 x 900 watts at 4 ohms and 3000 watts at 4 ohms in Bridge mode), all in a lightweight and rack-mountable package. Featuring positive-detent Gain controls with signal LEDs, the Behringer iNUKE provides you with at-a-glance feedback and exceptionally reliable performance.
Product Ref: 21933View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Behringer's revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology allows you the iNUKE NU3000 to deliver enormous power and outstanding sonic performance in an intuitive and lightweight package. Class-D amplification ensures energy efficiency while eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and heat sinks. This technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are easy-to-use and significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts.
The front panel controls and indicators allow you to instantly monitor the system's status at a glance. Both channels feature positive-detent Gain controls with signal LEDs that light when a signal is present, as well as clip LEDs that indicate when the signal is distorted and you need to reduce the input signal. The Behringer NU3000's rear panel has combo XLR and 1/4'' TRS input connectors which allow you to connect virtually any source, balanced or unbalanced.
- Delivers 2 x 1500 Watts into 2 Ohms; 2 x 880 Watts into 4 Ohms; 3000 Watts into 4 Ohms (bridge mode)
- Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool-running High-Density Class-D technology with "near-zero" thermal buildup
- Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- "Zero-Attack" limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Built-in Subwoofer/Satellite crossover for perfect subwoofer operation
- Detented and illuminated gain controls for precise level setting
- Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4'' TRS combination input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional twist-lock speaker connectors for ultimate reliability
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- "Back-to-front" ventilation system prevents thermal buildup for reliable operation
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Front Controls:
- Power Switch
- Gain Controls (Channel A and B)
- Rear Controls:
- Mode Switch (Bridge/Stereo/Mono)
- Crossover Switch (LF/Fullrange/HF)
- Power: Amber/Red Backlit Illuminated Gain Controls
- Limit: 0dBFS (Per Channel)
- Signal: -24dBFS, -12dBFS, -6dBFS (Per Channel)
- Input Sensitivity: 0.775V (0dBu)
- Input Connectors: 2 x XLR/TRS Combo Jacks
- Input Impedance: 10kΩ Unbalanced/20kΩ Balanced
- Output Connectors: 2 x Locking-Style Speaker Connectors
- Output Circuit Type: Class-D
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz, +0dB/-1dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >100dB
- Power Connector: Standard IEC
- Dimensions: 89mm x 483mm x 248mm / 3.5'' x 19'' x 9.8'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 3kg / 6.6lbs
- Stereo Output:
- 2? Per Channel: 2 x 1500W
- 4? Per Channel: 2 x 880W
- 8? Per Channel: 2 x 440W
- Bridged Mono Output:
- 4?: 3000W
- 8?: 1520W
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.