Behringer iNUKE NU6000 Power Amp
Behringer iNUKE NU6000 Power AmpDetails
The Behringer iNUKE NU6000 Power Amp is a two channel amplifier that offers up to 6000 watts of Class-D power (2 x 3000 watts at 4 ohms or 2 x 1600 watts at 8 ohms), all in a lightweight and rack-mountable package. Featuring positive-detent Gain controls with signal LEDs, the Behringer iNUKE provides you with at-a-glance feedback and exceptionally reliable performance.
Product Ref: 24400View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Superb Transient Response
We spent years fine-tuning the high-density Class-D technology that gives the iNUKE Series its oomph. By carefully selecting transistors with extremely high slew rates and optimizing other proprietary parts of our circuitry, these amps react instantly to even the most demanding electronic bass impulses.
When this amazing amplifier technology is combined with our state-of-the-art switching-mode power supplies, these amplifiers provide tremendous punch. And because they are so much more efficient than conventional designs, they run cooler and don't require the massive heat sinks and heavy toroid transformers typically associated with their conventional counterparts.
Sublimely Simple Operation
The front panel controls and indicators provide your system?s vital signs at a glance. After pressing the Power button, the Power LED lights to show the amp is ready for action. All channels feature positive-detent Gain controls with Signal LEDs that light when a signal is present, as well as clip LEDs to indicate when the signal is distorted and you need to reduce the input signal.
The rear panel is just as elegant, with combo XLR and 1/4" TRS input connectors making the iNUKE compatible with virtually any source, balanced or unbalanced. Professional twist-lock speaker sockets are provided to ensure every drop of output power gets to your loudspeakers.The rear panel is also where you'll find the switches that enable iNUKE amps to work in either dual mono, stereo or mono bridge mode. A built-in CROSSOVER switch enables the amp to operate in biamp mode, sending low frequency content to passive subwoofers, while the high frequency output is channeled to fullrange loudspeakers (CH1>100 Hz / CH2
- Delivers 2 x 3000 watts into 4?, 2 x 1600 watts into 8? and weights less than 12lbs/5.5kg
- Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool-running high-density Class-D technology with ''near-zero'' thermal buildup
- Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- ''Zero-attack'' limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Built-in stereo crossover with low-cut, high-cut and full range mode
- Detented and illuminated gain controls for precise level setting
- Precise 4-segment signal and limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4'' TRS combination input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional twist-lock speaker connectors for ultimate reliability
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- ''Back-to-front'' ventilation system prevents thermal buildup for reliable operation
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Front Controls:
- Power Switch
- Gain Controls (Channel A and B)
- Rear Controls:
- Mode Switch (Bridge/Stereo/Mono)
- Crossover Switch (LF/Fullrange/HF)
- Circuit Breaker
- Power: Amber/Red Backlit Illuminated Gain Controls
- Limit: 0dBFS (Per Channel)
- Signal: -24dBFS, -12dBFS, -6dBFS (Per Channel)
- Input Sensitivty: 0.775V (0dBu)
- Input Connectors: 2 x XLR/TRS Combo Jacks
- Input Impedance: 10k? Unbalanced/20k? Balanced
- Output Connectors: 2 x Locking-Style Speaker Connectors
- Output Circuit Type: Class-D
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz, +0dB/-1dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >100dB
- Power Connector: Standard IEC
- Dimensions: 89mm x 483mm x 328mm / 3.5'' x 19'' x 12.9'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 5.3kg / 11.7lbs
- Stereo Output:
- 4? Per Channel: 2 x 3000W
- 8? Per Channel: 2 x 1600W
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.