Beyerdynamic A20 2-Channel Headphone Preamp
Beyerdynamic A20 2-Channel Headphone PreampDetails
Product Ref: 51872View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Based on the iconic A 1 reference headphone amp the Beyerdynamic A20 provides accurate and high fidelity audio reproduction and extremely discrete output stage to provide large power even for high-impedance headphones whilst the dynamic, open and precise tonality sets the A20 apart from other standard headphone amplifiers.
Durable and Sleek
The A20 also incorporates a brushed aluminium shell to provide a rugged, durable and sleek housing. With no visible screws and an original ALPS rotating potentiometer for volume control the A20 can withstand scrapes and bumps when taken on the road for a remote recording session or even just be used in the studio.
- 2 x Headphone Outputs
- Volume Control for Both Headphone Outputs
- Looped-Through Input to Connect Signal Sources (CD Player, DVD Player)
- Internal Wide-Range Switching Power Supply for Worldwide Use
- Elegant and Solid All-Metal Housing
- Particularly Open, Transparent Sound
- Also Suitable for 600 Ohms Headphones
- Input Impedance: 25 Ohms
- Maximum Amplification: 18dB
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 100 kHz (-1dB)
- THD: 0.01% at 170 mW
- Channel Separation (1kHz): >80 dB
- Output Power (600 Ohms): 100 mW
- Output Power (250 Ohms): 170 mW
- Output Power (30 Ohms): 150 mW
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >100 dB
- Output Impedance: Headphone Output - 100 Ohms
- Input Voltage: 100 - 240 V AC / 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: < 10 W via Integrated Switching Power Supply
- Inputs: 2 x Headphone (1/4" Stereo Jack), 1 x RCA
- Outputs: 1 x RCA
- Dimensions: 164 x 194 x 48mm
- Weight: 1.64 Kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.