Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphones, 250 Ohm
Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphones, 250 OhmDetails
Product Ref: 9446View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The DT 990 PRO is an open dynamic headphone for studio applications. Due to a weight reduction of the diaphragm an excellent sound reproduction quality is achieved. Its rugged design with a spring steel headband ensures a secure fit and withstands all demands. Soft headband and ear cushioning systems ensure a high comfort over long periods of time.
- Open, diffuse-field studio headphones
- Professional version of the many times awarded "DT 990"
- Extremely lightweight diaphragm for superb impulse performance.
- Excellent sound reproduction.
- Comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable, soft padded headband construction.
- Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable.
- Single-sided cable.
- Velour, circumaural ear pads.
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Open
- Nominal frequency response: 5 - 35,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance: 250 Ohms per cartridge
- Nominal SPL: 96 dB SPL
- Nominal T.H.D: < 0.2
- Power handling capacity: 100 mW
- Sound coupling to ear: Circumaural
- Nominal headband pressure: approx. 3.5 N
- Weight (without cable): 250 g
- Length and type of cable: 3 m / coiled cable
- Connection: Gold plated stereo, Jack plug (3.5 mm) and 1/4" adapter (6.35 mm)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.