Beyerdynamic M-130 Dynamic Ribbon Mic
Beyerdynamic M-130 Dynamic Ribbon MicDetails
Product Ref: 11762View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The M 130's unique double ribbon element has superb transient response, creating a highly detailed sound with unequalled accuracy and transparency. The bidirectional figure eight polar pattern effectively suppresses unwanted interference from the sides. The M 130's balanced, uncoloured sound handles a wide variety of applications. In conjunction with the hypercardioid M 160, the M 130 is ideal for creating an authentic stereo
image through the use of the M-S (Mid-Side) technique.
The M 130 gives excellent results when the Mid-Side technique is used to record or broadcast a true stereo image. Its rugged design handles the demands of remote recording/broadcast sessions as easily as those of the studio. Alone, the M 130 allows the recording of background audience noise and concert hall ambience without unwanted resonances. In the recording studio it is effective with backing vocal groups, percussion and
The M 130 s crisply articulated, uncoloured sound is well suited to such demanding audiophile
applications as digital and direct-to-disc recording.
Double ribbon microphone
Consistent figure-eight polar pattern
Superb transient response
Balanced, uncoloured sound
Characteristically warm and natural sound
Transducer type - Dynamic
Operating principle - Pressure gradient
Frequency response- 40 - 18,000 Hz
Polar pattern - Hypercardioid
Rear attenuation at 1 kHz - > 25 dB at 110°
Open circuit voltage at 1 kHz (0 dB = 1 V/Pa) - 1.0 mV/Pa = -60 dBV
Nominal impedance - 200 ½
Load impedance - ³ 1000 ½
Diaphragm - Pure aluminium
Connector - 3-pin XLR
Length: 128 mm
Shaft diameter: 23 mm
Head diameter: 38.5 mm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.