Beyerdynamic M201 TG Dynamic Instrument Mic with Clamp
Beyerdynamic M201 TG Dynamic Instrument Mic with ClampDetails
The Beyerdynamic M201 TG is a classic dynamic, workhorse stable microphone for all instrumental and vocal applications.
Product Ref: 26019View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The M201 TG has made a name for itself through sheer performance and reliability. It's a truly sensitive dynamic microphone with a range of applications spanning instruments to vocals, being particularly effective when the microphone is placed at a distance from the sound source. It incorporates a humbucker coil that rejects interference from the mains, realyl useful when using the microphone close to video monitors or other mains powered devices.
A useful microphone clamp and storage bag are included with the M201 TG.
Beyerdynamic are manufacturers committed to creating professional audio products, and remaining the technological leaders of their field, with more than 85 years in the business.
For detailed information of the M201 TG Microphone, please download the PDF from the link below.
- Universal microphone for instrument miking
- Integrated hum-bucker coil
- Small dimensions for unobtrusive positioning
- Rugged construction
- Supplied with microphone clamp and storage bag
- Transducer type: Moving coil (dynamic)
- Polar pattern microphone: Hypercardiod
- Microphone frequency response: 40 - 18.000 Hz
- Dimensions: 24 x 160 mm
- Included: Storage bag, MKV8 mic clamp
- Net weight without packaging: 220 g
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.