Beyerdynamic TG D57 c Condenser Clip-On-Mic, Cardioid, For Floor Toms
Beyerdynamic TG D57 c Condenser Clip-On-Mic, Cardioid, For Floor TomsDetails
a dynamic clip-on microphone (hypercardioid) for drum miking. Ideal for toms and orchestral percussion.
Product Ref: 26032View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The TG D57c can be mounted in a flash and optimally positioned thanks to the gooseneck. Provides a powerful sound with notably good channel separation; crosstalk from nearby instruments is reduced. Even extremely close miking is possible because the TG D52d can operate at enormously high-pressure levels.
Founded by Eugen Beyer in 1924, Beyerdynamic are manufacturers committed to creating professional audio products, and remaining the technological leaders of their field. More than eighty-five years after its foundation, Beyerdynamic still develops premium headphones and microphones in Germany, which are carefully handcrafted in the southern city of Heilbronn. When you buy from Beyerdynamic you are buying quality and world-renowned, professional reliability.
Click on the link below to see detailed specs for the TG D57c:
- Integrated pre-amplifier
- Long, flexible gooseneck
- Patented double-spring clamp
- Carry pouch included
- Transducer type: Condenser (back electret)
- Operating principle: Pressure gradient
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Power supply: Phantom power: P12
- Frequency response:
- Close miking: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Distant miking (measured at 1 m): 35 - 20,000 Hz
- Open circuit voltage: 5 mV/Pa (-46 dBV) ?2.5 dB
- Nominal impedance: 200 O
- Load impedance: = 1 kO
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.