Beyerdynamic TG D70 d Dynamic Mic, Bass / Kick Drum, Hypercardioid
Beyerdynamic TG D70 d Dynamic Mic, Bass / Kick Drum, HypercardioidDetails
The TG D70d is ideal for recording a bass drum, djembe or a bass amp. A dynamic large-diaphragm microphone, the mic has a super-light membrane, delivering an exceptional impulse, with high fidelity. The hyper-cardioid polar pattern ensures excellent feedback rejection.
Product Ref: 26018View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
You can set a specially equalised frequency response curve using the two switches on the back, meaning that your sound is optimised even before you start mixing. And of course a linear frequency response curve can be set, which transmits the natural bass drum sound, ready for acoustical tuning at the mixing desk.
Founded by Eugen Beyer in 1924, beyerdynamic are manufacturers committed to creating professional audio products, and remaining the technological leaders of their field. More than eighty-five years after its foundation, beyerdynamic still develops premium headphones and microphones in Germany, which are carefully handcrafted in the southern city of Heilbronn. When you buy from Beyerdynamic you are buying quality and world-renowned, professional reliability.
Click on the link below to see detailed specs for the TG D70:
- Hypercardioid polar pattern
- Integrated elastic suspension
- Rugged construction
- Extremely fast transient response
- Switchable equalizer
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Pressure gradient
- Polar pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency response:
- Close miking: 20 - 18,000 Hz
- Distant miking (measured at 1 m): 40 - 18,000 Hz
- Open circuit voltage: 2.0 mV/Pa (-54 dBV) ?2.5 dB
- Nominal impedance: 280 Ohms
- Load impedance: = 1 kOhms
- Connection: 3-pin XLR connector, male
- Length: 128.5 mm
- Shaft diameter: 23/25 mm
- Head diameter: 56 mm
- Weight (without cable): 365 g
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.