Beyerdynamic TG D70 d Dynamic Mic, Bass / Kick Drum, Hypercardioid
Beyerdynamic TG D70 d Dynamic Mic, Bass / Kick Drum, HypercardioidDetails
The TG D70d is ideal for recording a bass drum, djembe or a bass amp. A dynamic large-diaphragm microphone, the mic has a super-light membrane, delivering an exceptional impulse, with high fidelity. The hyper-cardioid polar pattern ensures excellent feedback rejection.
Product Ref: 26018View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
You can set a specially equalised frequency response curve using the two switches on the back, meaning that your sound is optimised even before you start mixing. And of course a linear frequency response curve can be set, which transmits the natural bass drum sound, ready for acoustical tuning at the mixing desk.
Founded by Eugen Beyer in 1924, beyerdynamic are manufacturers committed to creating professional audio products, and remaining the technological leaders of their field. More than eighty-five years after its foundation, beyerdynamic still develops premium headphones and microphones in Germany, which are carefully handcrafted in the southern city of Heilbronn. When you buy from Beyerdynamic you are buying quality and world-renowned, professional reliability.
Click on the link below to see detailed specs for the TG D70:
- Hypercardioid polar pattern
- Integrated elastic suspension
- Rugged construction
- Extremely fast transient response
- Switchable equalizer
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Pressure gradient
- Polar pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency response:
- Close miking: 20 - 18,000 Hz
- Distant miking (measured at 1 m): 40 - 18,000 Hz
- Open circuit voltage: 2.0 mV/Pa (-54 dBV) ?2.5 dB
- Nominal impedance: 280 Ohms
- Load impedance: = 1 kOhms
- Connection: 3-pin XLR connector, male
- Length: 128.5 mm
- Shaft diameter: 23/25 mm
- Head diameter: 56 mm
- Weight (without cable): 365 g
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.