Beyerdynamic TG I50d Dynamic Instrument Microphone, Cardioid
Beyerdynamic TG I50d Dynamic Instrument Microphone, CardioidDetails
Product Ref: 26031View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The TG I50d provides a powerful performance ideal for stage use. The Beyerdynamic microphone offers a balanced tone when used with electric guitar and bass amplifiers, or snare drums and brass instruments. The flexible microphone resists high feedback even when put against the extreme sounds of rock 'n' roll stage performances. Finally, the TG I50d reduces time consuming EQ setups, allowing you to simply plug in and play.
The Beyerdynamic Standard
Founded by Eugen Beyer in 1924, Beyerdynamic are manufacturers committed to creating professional audio products, and remaining the technological leaders of their field. More than eighty-five years after its foundation, Beyerdynamic still develops premium headphones and microphones in Germany, which are carefully handcrafted in the southern city of Heilbronn. When you buy from Beyerdynamic you are buying quality and world-renowned, professional reliability.
Included In The Box
- 1 x TG I50d Dynamic Microphone
- 1 x Microphone Clamp
- Cardioid polar pattern
- High gain before feedback
- Enhanced space behind the diaphragm for improved bass reproduction
- Treble resonator for optimal high-frequency reproduction
- Special sound holes for a frequency-independent polar pattern
- Plug in & play
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Polar Pick-Up Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response
- Close Miking: 50Hz - 17kHz
- Distant Miking (Measured At 1 Metre): 80Hz - 17kHz
- Open Circuit Voltage: 2.4 mV/Pa (-52.5 dBV) ± 3 dB*
- Nominal Impedance: 600 Ω
- Load Impedance: ≥ 2000 Ω
- Connection: 3-Pin XLR
- Length: 184 mm
- Shaft Diameter: 23/35 mm
- Head Diameter: 41 mm
- Weight (Without Cable): 258 g
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.