Beyerdynamic TG I52 d Dynamic Clip-On-Mic, Cardioid
Beyerdynamic TG I52 d Dynamic Clip-On-Mic, CardioidDetails
a dynamic clip microphone (hypercardioid) specially designed for brass instruments such as trumpets and trombones. Functions best with high sound levels - the hypercardioid polar pattern delivers extremely good channel separation and maximum feedback rejection.
Product Ref: 26036View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The practical rubberised clip-on mount also ensures a secure hold, protects the instrument and provides very good isolation from physical vibration - useful when miking players who move around a lot when they perform. The flexible gooseneck allows the mic to be optimally positioned relative to the sound source.
Founded by Eugen Beyer in 1924, Beyerdynamic are manufacturers committed to creating professional audio products, and remaining the technological leaders of their field. More than eighty-five years after its foundation, Beyerdynamic still develops premium headphones and microphones in Germany, which are carefully handcrafted in the southern city of Heilbronn. When you buy from Beyerdynamic you are buying quality and world-renowned, professional reliability.
Click on the link below to see detailed specs:
- Treble resonator for optimal high-frequency reproduction
- Special sound holes with acoustic fabric for maximum frequency independence and a frequency-independent polar pattern
- Carry pouch included
- Price category: Entry level
- Transducer type: Moving coil (dynamic)
- Polar pattern microphone: Hypercardiod
- Microphone frequency response: 40 - 12.000 Hz
- Dimensions: Length: 170 mm; Head diameter: 23 mm
- Connection: 3-Pin XLR
- Weight without cable: 62 g
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.