Beyerdynamic TG I55c Helix Condenser Microphone
Beyerdynamic TG I55c Helix Condenser MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 26026View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The TG I55c Helix Microphone simply offers versatility to performers. The helix condenser microphone works best when combined with violins, violas, recorders, dulcimers, fretted stringed instruments or cellos, double basses and lots more. This flexible microphone produces a natural, even sound thanks to the lack of proximity effect and the omnidirectional polar pattern. Finally, the TG I55c features a special clamp that enables quick and easy mounting so there is no need for drilling holes or accidentally scratching instruments.
The Beyerdynamic Standard
Founded by Eugen Beyer in 1924, Beyerdynamic are manufacturers committed to creating professional audio products, and remaining the technological leaders of their field. More than eighty-five years after its foundation, Beyerdynamic still develops premium headphones and microphones in Germany, which are carefully handcrafted in the southern city of Heilbronn. When you buy from Beyerdynamic you are buying quality and world-renowned, professional reliability.
Included In The Box
- 1 x TG I55c Helix Microphone
- 1 x Helix Clip
- Omnidirectional Microphone
- Versatile possibilities due to helix holder
- Natural reproduction
- Studio quality sound
- Unobtrusive design
- Lightweight material
- 4-pin female mini XLR connector
- Transducer Type: Condenser (Electret)
- Operating Principle: Pressure
- Polar Pick-Up Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Open Circuit Voltage: 10 mV/Pa (-40 dBV) ± 3 dB*
- Nominal Impedance: 1000 Ω
- Max. Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 118 dB
- S/N Ratio: 52 dB (CCIR, Q-Peak)
- Equivalent SPL: 33 dB (A, RMS)
- Supply Voltage: 1.5 - 9 V
- Length: 12.7 mm
- Head Diameter: 5.2 mm
- Cable Length: 1.2 m
- Weight: 9 g
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.