Beyerdynamic TG L55c Miniature Condenser Lavalier Omnidirectional Tan
Beyerdynamic TG L55c Miniature Condenser Lavalier Omnidirectional TanDetails
Product Ref: 26029View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The TG L55c clip-on microphone features an omnidirectional polar pick-up pattern that creates a balanced sound wherever you place the microphone. The lavelier microphone by Beyerdynamic can be attached to the lapel and close to the face. The TG L55c is also water and sweat-protected as well as efficient in rejecting pop noises.
The Beyerdynamic Standard
Founded by Eugen Beyer in 1924, Beyerdynamic are manufacturers committed to creating professional audio products, and remaining the technological leaders of their field. More than eighty-five years after its foundation, Beyerdynamic still develops premium headphones and microphones in Germany, which are carefully handcrafted in the southern city of Heilbronn. When you buy from Beyerdynamic you are buying quality and world-renowned, professional reliability.
Included In The Box
- 1 x TG L55c Tan Microphone
- Omnidirectional microphone
- Splash-proof capsule design
- Extended frequency response
- Studio quality sound
- Unobtrusive design
- High sensitivity
- Transducer Type: Condenser (Electret)
- Operating Principle: Pressure
- Polar Pick-Up Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Open Circuit Voltage: 10 mV/Pa (-40 dBV) ± 3 dB*
- Nominal Impedance: 1000 Ω
- Max. Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 118 dB
- S/N Ratio: 52 dB (CCIR, Q-Peak)
- Equivalent SPL: 33 dB (A, RMS)
- Supply Voltage: 1.5 - 9 V
- 4-Pin Tiny QG Connection:
- Pin 1: 0V
- Pin 2: 0V
- Pin 3: AF Output
- Pin 4: Bias Input
- Length: 13 mm
- Head Diameter: 5.2 mm
- Cable Length: 1.2 m
- Without Cable: 1 g
- With Cable: 9 g
- Clip: 3 g
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.