Beyerdynamic TG L55c Miniature Condenser Lavalier, Omnidirectional
Beyerdynamic TG L55c Miniature Condenser Lavalier, OmnidirectionalDetails
the first choice for television and film, as well as for presentations and theatre applications. Fully waterproof and good at isolating against ambient noise and handling noise.
Product Ref: 26028View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The omnidirectional polar pattern of this acoustically balanced lavalier microphone allows a lot of flexibility in positioning ? the TG L55c can be worn on a lapel, and it can also be disguised on the face with makeup. It is also water and sweat-proof, and is exceedingly insensitive to pop noises.
Founded by Eugen Beyer in 1924, beyerdynamic are manufacturers committed to creating professional audio products, and remaining the technological leaders of their field. More than eighty-five years after its foundation, beyerdynamic still develops premium headphones and microphones in Germany, which are carefully handcrafted in the southern city of Heilbronn. When you buy from Beyerdynamic you are buying quality and world-renowned, professional reliability.
Click on the link below to see detailed specs for the TG L55c:
- Price category: Mid-level
- Transducer type: Electret condenser
- Polar pattern microphone: Omnidirectional
- Microphone frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Dimensions: Length: 13.0 mm; Shaft diameter: 5.2 mm
- Net weight without packaging: 14 g
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.