Beyerdynamic TG100B VHF Headset Wireless Mic Belt Pack System, Band 1
Beyerdynamic TG100B VHF Headset Wireless Mic Belt Pack System, Band 1Details
Product Ref: 48256View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The TG 100 System is an entry level wireless beltpack ideal for smaller sound installations and events.The set is the first entry level system to include a pilot tone function that prevents noise and assures user friendly handling. The pilot tone will identify the best signal for interference-free transmission as well as to transmit a low battery warning and audio mute information to the receiver.
The integrated sound switch on the Beyerdynamic TG100 improves the clarity of transmitted speech without the need for a mixing console. A rotating dial allows you to choose between 8 different channels whilst 3 available band variants allow the use of up to 24 channels simultaneously.
The Beyerdynamic TG 100 has a battery life of 10 hours so you won't need to worry about the sound failing on you half way through.
From a presentation to an energetic sports event: While the sound switch provides speech clarity, the neckworn headset always guarantees a perfect fit and maximum flexibility.
- Pilot Tone Function The pilot tone prevents noise and assures user-friendly handling. The TG100 wireless system uses the pilot tone to identify a correct signal for improved interference-free transmission and to transmit a low battery warning as well as the audio mute information to the receiver.
- Sound Switch The integrated sound switch equally improves the clarity of speech and vocals without the need for a mixing console.
- Professional Diversity Receiver The professional diversity receiver ensures best signal reception even in a complex environment.
- 24 Channels A rotating dial allows the user to choose between 8 different channels. 3 available band variants enable the use of up to 24 channels simultaneously.
- 10 h Battery Operation With a battery operation of 10 hours there is no need for concern regarding extensive encores or long-lasting events.
- TG 100 receiver
- TG 100 beltpack
- TG H34c
- Power supply
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.