Blue Mikey Digital V2 Microphone with Lightning Connection
Blue Mikey Digital V2 Microphone with Lightning ConnectionDetails
The Blue Mikey Digital V2 is the perfect microphone for mobile recording with your iPhone or iPad. Featuring two custom-tuned condenser microphones, discrete pre-amplification and professional-quality A/D conversion, the Mikey Digital V2 produces powerful and natural, crystal-clear audio. Complete with a 230-degree swivel mount, reversible lightning connector and high-performance 1/8'' stereo input, the Mikey Digital V2 ensure the best-quality sound possible.
Product Ref: 74558View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Perfect Levels Every Time
Thanks to the innovative Auto Level Sensing technology and multiple gain settings, the Mikey Digital V2 ensures your recordings remain distortion-free. The built-in microphone shielding drastically reduces environmental noise while the onboard LED clipping indicator lets you know when to adjust the sensitivity. Capable of handling input sources up to 130dB, whether you're recording a piano recital from the back of an auditorium or a racing rally from the front row, the Mikey Digital is always optimised to capture the highest-quality sound.
Capture Sound From Any Direction
With a unique 230° swivel head and a reversible Lightning connector, you have the ability to capture sound from any direction. All you have to do is direct the logo side of Mikey Digital towards the sound source you want to capture.
Record Instruments and Line-Level Sources
Equipped with a 1/8'' stereo input jack, the Mikey Digital V2 allows you to record instruments such as guitars and bass guitars, or line-level signals such as a keyboard or DJ mixer. Providing you with pristine audio right on your iPhone or iPad, the Mikey Digital is your perfect companion.
- Stereo custom-tuned condenser microphones
- USB connector for device charging
- Auto level sensing, low gain and high gain settings
- Lightning connector for iOS devices
- 230° swivel mount
- Plug and play connectivity
- 1/8'' instrument, external mic and line level input
- Compatible with most popular audio and video recording apps
- Power Required/Consumption: 5V 500mA (USB) / 48V DC Analog
- Microphone Type: Stereo Pressure Gradient Condenser
- Sampling: 44.1kHz/16-bit
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 35Hz - 20kHz
- Dimensions: 2.5'' x 2.5'' x 0.5'' / 6.35cm x 6.35cm x 1.27cm (L x W x D)
- Weight: 2.88oz / 81.64g
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.