Bose F1 812 Flexible Array Loudspeaker
Bose F1 812 Flexible Array LoudspeakerDetails
The Bose F1 Loudspeaker offers ultimate flexibility of sound direction and speaker placement with line array, all in a portable PA that boasts a lightweight design and simplistic setup. Producing 1000 watts of power, this PA speaker houses eight vertically mounted mid/high drivers and a 12'' woofer. Four selectable coverage patterns allow projection to be optimised and make this the ideal speaker for clubs, halls or theatres with raked seating. The F1 features 2 inputs with independent level controls, with the ability to accommodate XLR, 0.25'' and RCA connectors.
Product Ref: 58460View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The F1 system utilises Bose exclusive flexible baffle, optimising the system for playing at floor level, on stage or facing tiered/raked seating. To control the vertical coverage pattern, simply push or pull the array into position to create either ''Straight'', ''C'', ''J'' or ''Reverse J'' dispersion patterns, all providing 100 degrees of sound coverage. Once set, the system automatically adjusts the EQ to maintain optimum tonal balance for each coverage pattern.
- Power: 1000 Watts
- Tweeter: Eight Vertically Mounted Mid/High Drivers
- Woofer: 12'' Woofer
- Inputs: 2 Inputs with Independent Level Controls
- Accommodates XLR, 0.25'' and RCA Connectors
- Pole Mountable: Yes
- Dimensions: 334.3mm x 664.66mm x 372.5mm (W x H x D)
- Approx Weight: 19kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.