Bose L1 Model 1S System with B2 Bass Module and T1 Tonematch
Bose L1 Model 1S System with B2 Bass Module and T1 TonematchDetails
The Bose L1 1S with B2 Bass Module and T1 ToneMatch is a portable line array PA system that delivers full-range audio reproduction with crystal-clear sound and outstanding volume. Perfect for solo musicians, bands and public address applications alike, the Bose L1 Model 1S system features a 12-speaker articulated line array, powerful B2 Bass Module, a L1 power stand with integrated amplifer and a T1 ToneMatch audio engine. Bose L1 1S system offers road-ready reliability with a modular design which makes transportation, set-up and breakdown easier than ever before.
Product Ref: 80828View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Unique Sound Advantages
The vertical configuration of the system's small, closely spaced drivers allow the Bose L1® Model 1S system to project sound forward and to the sides - creating 180-degree coverage while also reducing unwanted reverberation. The proprietary Spatial Dispersion™ and Articulated Array® technologies combine together to deliver a consistent tonal balance as sound spreads evenly across the stage and into the audience. Additionally, these unique technologies enable the L1® Model 1S to be used for both PA and monitoring applications - you hear exactly what the audience hears.
Convenient and Portable
The three components of the L1® Model 1S system - upper array, lower extension and power stand - connect together quickly and easily without the need for separate speaker stands and multiple cables. Thanks to the modular design, setup and breakdown takes just minutes, and everything can be stored within the included carry bags for convenient transport from venue to venue.
Lightweight yet Powerful Bass Module
The high-performance Bose B2 Bass Module delivers outstanding low-frequency responses that are perfect for when more powerful bass is required for larger audiences. The B2 features three settings - normal, higher and lower. The normal setting is ideal for bass guitars or kick drum miking applications, the higher setting is designed for DJ/music playback and the lower setting is suitable for acoustic guitars and vocals.
Multi-Channel Audio Engine
The Bose T1 ToneMatch® audio engine seamlessly combines with the L1® system to deliver additional instrument and microphone connections, along with the ability to fine-tune your sound with proprietary tone-shaping functions. The compact, four-channel engine features a library of ToneMatch® presets, studio-quality reverbs, additional effects and dynamics processing.
- Spatial Dispersion™ and Articulated Array® speaker technologies in the loudspeaker produce wide, uniform sound coverage
- 12 small drivers are arranged using Articulated Array® technology in a slim, vertical enclosure - creating nearly 180° of horizontal coverage and consistent tonal balance
- Integrated power amplifiers in the power stand provide clean, precise amplification for L1® Model 1S system with up to two B1 bass modules or one B2 bass module
- ToneMatch® port on power stand for digital audio and power connection to ToneMatch® audio engine
- Analog input, trim control and signal/clip LED for line-level analog input via 0.63cm TRS phone cable - suitable for instruments or other audio sources such as DJ mixers, MP3 player and more
- Bass module output for amplified bass output signal to the B2 module
- L1® system automatically adjusts EQ appropriately when bass modules are connected
- Interlocking design of lightweight components eliminates the need for speaker stands and speaker wires - setup takes only minutes
- Retractable legs provide stability for streamlined power stands and loudspeakers
- Highly efficient B2 bass module design features two 10'', high-output, high-excursion drivers that produce deep, strong bass from a small enclosure
- Integrated ToneMatch® audio engine and audio technologies provide four independent channels with a library of instrument and microphone presets
- More than 100 presets are organised into quick-access banks and can be independently assigned to each channel
- Proprietary zEQ automatically adjusts the range of tone controls to match your voice or instrument, making it easier to fine tune your sound
- Five reverb types (small, medium, large, plate and cavern) available for global assignment, with individual channel controls for decay time, mix level and brightness
- Three delay types (analogue, digital and tape) can be independently assigned to selected channels, with control over feedback time and mix level for each channel. For example, you can select tape delay for your vocal on channel 1 and analogue delay for your guitar on channel 2
- Ten modulation effects (three chorus types, two flange types, four phaser types and one vintage tremolo effect) can be independently assigned to selected channels, with control over designated parameters for each channel
- Scenes allow you to store, recall and edit "snapshots" of all key ToneMatch® audio engine settings at any given time
- Large backlit display with intuitive layout and easy-to-read text for modes and settings
- ToneMatch® cable transfers audio signals and provides power to ToneMatch® audio engine from L1® power stand
- Convenient carry bags - one each for the loudspeaker array, power stand, bass module and ToneMatch® - make getting to and from your gig that much easier
In The Box
- 1 x L1® Model 1S Power Stand and Cable
- 1 x L1® Model 1S Top Array and Bottom Extension
- 1 x Loudspeaker Carry Bag
- 1 x Power Stand Carry Bag
- 1 x B2 Bass Module and Cable
- 1 x B2 Slip Cover
- 1 x T1 ToneMatch® Audio Engine and Cable
- 1 x T1 Protective Cover and Carrying Bag
- 1 x T1 Mounting Bar and Carriage
- L1® Model 1S Top Array: 111cm x 9cm x 10.5cm (H x W x D)
- L1® Model 1S Bottom Extension: 100.6cm x 10.6cm x 10.5cm (H x W x D)
- L1® Model 1S Power Stand: 12.8cm x 26.2cm x 69.2cm (H x W x D)
- B2 Bass Module: 59.4cm x 33.8cm x 48cm (H x W x D)
- T1 ToneMatch® Audio Engine: 6.76cm x 16.6cm x 20.9cm (H x W x D)
- L1® Model 1S Top Array: 7.4kg
- L1® Model 1S Bottom Extension: 3.8kg
- L1® Model 1S Power Stand: 10.7kg
- B2 Bass Module: 20.41kg
- T1® ToneMatch: 1kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.