Bose L1 Model 1S System with B2 Bass Module
Bose L1 Model 1S System with B2 Bass ModuleDetails
The Bose L1 Model 1S System with B2 Bass Module is a complete, compact PA system from Bose that delivers full-range audio reproduction with crystal-clear sound and outstanding volume. Perfect for solo musicians, bands and vocal applications alike, the Bose L1 Model 1S System offers road-ready reliability with a modular design which makes transportation, set-up and breakdown easier than ever before.
Product Ref: 80827View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Unique Sound Advantages
The vertical configuration of the system's small, closely spaced drivers allow the Bose L1® Model 1S system to project sound forward and to the sides - creating 180-degree coverage while also reducing unwanted reverberation. The proprietary Spatial Disersion™ and Articulated Array® technologies combine together to deliver a consistent tonal balance as sound spreads evenly across the stage and into the audience. Additionally, these unique technologies enable the L1® Model 1S to be used for both PA and monitoring applications - you hear exactly what the audience hears.
Convenient and Portable
The three components of the L1® Model 1S system - upper array, lower extension and power stand - connect together quickly and easily without the need for seperate speaker stands and multiple cables. Thanks to the modular design, setup and breakdown takes just minutes, and everything can be stored within the included carry bags for convenient transport from venue to venue.
Lightweight yet Powerful Bass Module
The high-performance Bose B2 Bass Module delivers outstanding low-frequency responses that are perfect for when more powerful bass is required for larger audiences. The B2 features three settings - normal, higher and lower. The normal setting is ideal for bass guitars or kick drum miking applications, the higher setting is designed for DJ/music playback and the lower setting is suitable for acoustic guitars and vocals.
The optional T1 ToneMatch® audio engine provides four additional channels which allow you to expand the system and connect multiple instruments and/or microphones. The Bose T1 ToneMatch® also features an extensive library of presets which allow you to instantly optimise the sonic performance of both instruments and microphones, while the intelligent zEQ provides outstanding sound-shaping capabilities.
- Spatial Dispersion™ and Articulated Array® speaker technologies in the loudspeaker produce wide, uniform sound coverage
- 12 small drivers are arranged using Articulated Array® technology in a slim, vertical enclosure - creating nearly 180° of horizontal coverage and consistent tonal balance
- Integrated power amplifiers in the power stand provide clean, precise amplification for L1® Model 1S system with up to two B1 bass modules or one B2 bass module
- ToneMatch® port on power stand for digital audio and power connection to ToneMatch® audio engine
- Analog input, trim control and signal/clip LED for line-level analog input via 0.63cm TRS phone cable - suitable for instruments or other audio sources such as DJ mixers, MP3 player and more
- Bass module output for amplified bass output signal to the B2 module
- L1® system automatically adjusts EQ appropriately when bass modules are connected
- Interlocking design of lightweight components eliminates the need for speaker stands and speaker wires - setup takes only minutes
- Retractable legs provide stability for streamlined power stands and loudspeakers
- Highly efficient B2 bass module design features two 10'', high-output, high-excursion drivers that produce deep, strong bass from a small enclosure
- Convenient carry bags - one each for the loudspeaker array, power stand and bass module - make getting to and from your gig that much easier
In The Box
- 1 x L1® Model 1S Power Stand and Cable
- 1 x L1® Model 1S Top Array and Bottom Extension
- 1 x Loudspeaker Carry Bag
- 1 x Power Stand Carry Bag
- 1 x B2 Bass Module and Cable
- 1 x B2 Slip Cover
- L1® Model 1S Top Array: 111cm x 9cm x 10.5cm (H x W x D)
- L1® Model 1S Bottom Extension: 100.6cm x 10.6cm x 10.5cm (H x W x D)
- L1® Model 1S Power Stand: 12.8cm x 26.2cm x 69.2cm (H x W x D)
- B2 Bass Module: 59.4cm x 33.8cm x 48cm (H x W x D)
- L1® Model 1S Top Array: 7.4kg
- L1® Model 1S Bottom Extension: 3.8kg
- L1® Model 1S Power Stand: 10.7kg
- B2 Bass Module: 20.41kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.