Bose L1 Model II System with B1 Bass Module and T1 Tonematch
Bose L1 Model II System with B1 Bass Module and T1 TonematchDetails
The Bose L1 Model II System with B1 Bass Module and T1 ToneMatch is a portable line array PA system that delivers full-range audio reproduction with crystal-clear sound and outstanding coverage. Perfect for solo musicians, bands and public address applications alike, the Bose L1 Model II system features a 24-speaker articulated line array, powerful B1 Bass Module, a L1 power stand with integrated amplifier and a T1 ToneMatch audio engine. Bose L1 Model II system offers road-ready reliability with a modular design which makes transportation, set-up and breakdown easier than ever before.
Product Ref: 80837View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Unique Sound Advantages
The vertical configuration of the system's small, closely spaced drivers allow the Bose L1® Model II system to project sound forward and to the sides - creating 180-degree coverage while also reducing unwanted reverberation. The proprietary Articulated Array® technology delivers a consistent tonal balance as sound spreads evenly across the stage and into the audience. Additionally, the 24 vertically mounted drivers are precisely angled which allows the L1® Model II to be used for both PA and monitoring applications - you hear exactly what the audience hears.
Convenient and Portable
The three components of the L1® Model II system - upper loudspeaker, lower loudspeaker and power stand - connect together quickly and easily without the need for separate speaker stands and multiple cables. Thanks to the modular design, setup and breakdown takes just minutes, and everything can be stored within the included carry bags for convenient transport from venue to venue.
Lightweight yet Powerful Bass Module
The B1 Bass Module is the more portable bass option that Bose offer. The B1 features a considerably lighter and smaller enclosure design when compared to conventional subwoofers that are typically used for live performance applications. When combined with the L1® system, the B1 Bass Module delivers accurate amplification of lower notes for most voices and instruments.
Multi-Channel Audio Engine
The Bose T1 ToneMatch® audio engine seamlessly combines with the L1® system to deliver additional instrument and microphone connections, along with the ability to fine-tune your sound with proprietary tone-shaping functions. The compact, four-channel engine features a library of ToneMatch® presets, studio-quality reverbs, additional effects and dynamics processing.
- Spatial Dispersion™ and Articulated Array® speaker technologies in the loudspeaker produce wide, uniform sound coverage
- 24 small drivers are arranged using Articulated Array® technology in a slim, vertical enclosure - creating nearly 180° of horizontal coverage and consistent tonal balance
- Integrated power amplifiers in the power stand provide clean, precise amplification for L1® Model II system with up to two B1 bass modules or one B2 bass module
- ToneMatch® port on power stand for digital audio and power connection to ToneMatch® audio engine
- Analog input, trim control and signal/clip LED for line-level analog input via 0.63cm TRS phone cable - suitable for instruments or other audio sources such as DJ mixers, MP3 players and more
- Bass module output for amplified bass output signal to the B1/B2 module
- L1® system automatically adjusts EQ appropriately when bass modules are connected
- Interlocking design of lightweight components eliminates the need for speaker stands and speaker wires - setup takes only minutes
- Retractable legs provide stability for streamlined power stands and loudspeakers
- Highly efficient B1 bass module design features two 5.25'', high-output, high-excursion drivers that produce deep, strong bass from a small enclosure
- Compact, lightweight bass module enclosure is easy to transport, setup and breakdown
- Integrated ToneMatch® audio engine and audio technologies provide four independent channels with a library of instrument and microphone presets
- More than 100 presets are organised into quick-access banks and can be independently assigned to each channel
- Proprietary zEQ automatically adjusts the range of tone controls to match your voice or instrument, making it easier to fine tune your sound
- Five reverb types (small, medium, large, plate and cavern) available for global assignment, with individual channel controls for decay time, mix level and brightness
- Three delay types (analogue, digital and tape) can be independently assigned to selected channels, with control over feedback time and mix level for each channel. For example, you can select tape delay for your vocal on channel 1 and analogue delay for your guitar on channel 2
- Ten modulation effects (three chorus types, two flange types, four phaser types and one vintage tremolo effect) can be independently assigned to selected channels, with control over designated parameters for each channel
- Scenes allow you to store, recall and edit "snapshots" of all key ToneMatch® audio engine settings at any given time
- Large backlit display with intuitive layout and easy-to-read text for modes and settings
- ToneMatch® cable transfers audio signals and provides power to ToneMatch® audio engine from L1® power stand
- Convenient carry bags - one each for the loudspeaker array, power stand and bass module - make getting to and from your gig that much easier
In The Box
- 1 x L1® Model II Power Stand and Cable
- 1 x L1® Model II Cylindrical Radiator Loudspeaker
- 1 x Loudspeaker Carry Bag
- 1 x Power Stand Carry Bag
- 1 x B1 Bass Module and Cable
- 1 x B1 Slip Cover
- 1 x T1 ToneMatch® Audio Engine and Cable
- 1 x T1 Protective Cover and Carrying Bag
- 1 x T1 Mounting Bar and Carriage
- L1® Model II Loudspeaker Top: 110.5cm x 9cm x 10.5cm (H x W x D)
- L1® Model II Loudspeaker Bottom: 110.5cm x 9cm x 10.5cm (H x W x D)
- L1® Model II Power Stand: 12.8cm x 26.2cm x 69.2cm (H x W x D)
- B1 Bass Module: 38cm x 26cm x 45cm (H x W x D)
- T1 ToneMatch® Audio Engine: 6.76cm x 16.6cm x 20.9cm (H x W x D)
- L1® Model II Loudspeaker Top: 7.4kg
- L1® Model II Loudspeaker Bottom: 7.9kg
- L1® Model II Power Stand: 10.7kg
- B1 Bass Module: 11.4kg
- T1® ToneMatch: 1kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.