Bose T1 ToneMatch Engine Digital Mixer
Bose T1 ToneMatch Engine Digital MixerDetails
Product Ref: 48116View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Instant Sonic Refinement
The ToneMatch audio engine gives you a huge library of customised presets to instantly optimise instruments and microphones for any L1 system. You can set different presets to each of the engine's four channels. Updates are available to download free using the USB port.
The Bose intelligent zEQ can be used to fine tune your sound. One of five different reverbs can also be assigned to each mic/line channel. You can also choose from three delay types, ten additional effects and seven dynamics processors - and assign them independently to each channel.
The Scenes feature allows you to store customised settings for specific gigs. The engine comes with five predefined Bose scenes and ten left blank for you to define. You can recall these quickly and easily.
The engine is simple to link to any Bose L1 Model II or 1S System via the included cable. A bracket is also included to attach the engine to the loudspeaker. If you're connecting the T1 ToneMatch to an L1 Compact or Model I system, an analog cable and a T1 power supply are also needed.
Other great features of the T1 include a chromatic tuner, large backlit display, phantom power, single band ParaEQ, rotary encode, channel volume, mute, FX mute and master volume.
- Digital multichannel mixer designed for use with Bose® L1® sound systems
- Features over 100 proprietary ToneMatch® presets for instruments and microphones
- Includes Bose zEQ, storable scenes and a suite of studio-class effects
- Presets and firmware updates available free online
- Mic/line inputs (1 - 3) Feature combination analog connectors accepting balanced XLR or unbalanced 6.35 mm (¼") TRS cables (jack plug).
- Line inputs (4/5, L/R) or analog stereo connections to keyboards, mixers and computers. Inputs accept balanced 6.35 mm (¼") TRS cable (jack plug). Edit control affects both channels.
- Trim controls and signal/clip LEDs (1 - 4/5) for adjusting levels of input signals. Green/yellow/red LEDs show signal status and help you set gain levels properly.
- Preamp outputs (1 - 3) for connecting channels' dry output signals to recording gear or other amplifiers via balanced 6.35 mm (¼") TRS cable (jack plug).
- Aux output can be used with aux mode to create independent submix of channels 1 - 4/5 to route to other amplifiers or recording gear.
- Master analog output for connecting to additional L1® systems, amplifiers or recording gear via balanced 6.35mm (¼") TRS cable (jack plug). Select from pre- or post-master volume settings.
- ToneMatch® port to connect digital output of engine to L1® Model II power stand via included ToneMatch® digital cable.
- USB port for updating ToneMatch® audio engine and backing up scenes via USB connection to your computer.
- L1 Compact system
- L1 Model II system
- L1 Model 1S system
- L1 Model I system (requires T1 power supply)
- Height: 6.76 cm
- Width: 16.6 cm
- Depth: 20.9 cm
- Weight: 1kg
In The Box
- T1 ToneMatch audio engine and cable
- ToneMatch protective cover and carrying bag
- ToneMatch engine mounting bar and carriage, (not compatible with L1 Compact system)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.