Chauvet D-Fi Hub Wireless DMX Transmitter
Chauvet D-Fi Hub Wireless DMX TransmitterDetails
The Chauvet D-Fi Hub Wireless DMX Transmitter is not only compact, but very easy to use. The unit functions as either a transmitter or receiver, making it extremely versatile. It allows you to wirelessly synchronise an unlimited number of D-Fi ready fixtures and receivers simultaneously. Operating on a 2.4GHz frequency range, the D-Fi hub is enable to automatically find the best frequency and syncs
Product Ref: 73700View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Compact, easy-to-use wireless D-Fi transmitter and receiver in a single unit
- Wirelessly synchronize an unlimited number of D-Fi-ready fixtures and receivers simultaneously
- Built-in options include manual or automatic channel selection
- Simple navigation and text readout using the OLED digital display
- Mounting options include built-in hook and loop fastener strap, keyhole mounting holes, M10 and M12 threaded holes for direct mounting to truss
- Fully FCC/RTTE compliant
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Input Voltage: 9 VDC, 500 mA (external power supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz)
- Power and Current: 4 W, 0.1 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz 4 W, 0.1 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 1.2 lb (0.6 kg)Size: 4 x 3.2 x 1.6 in (102 x 82 x 41 mm)
- Approvals: CE, FCC
- Max Unobstructed Distance:656 ft (200 m)
- D-Fi Hub
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.