Chauvet D-Fi Stream 6 Transceiver and DMX Splitter
Chauvet D-Fi Stream 6 Transceiver and DMX SplitterDetails
The Chauvet D-Fi Stream 6 works as both transceiver and DMX Splitter, making it extremely versatile. It features optically isolated DMX ports and uses D-Fi protocol for sending and receiving wireless signals. The intelligent unit can receive wireless D-Fi from a controller send DMX to lights using DMX cables. It also has the ability to receive DMX through DMX cables from a controller, and send wireless D-Fi out to compatible lighting effects.
Product Ref: 73701View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Wireless DMX splitter provides 6 optically isolated outputs
- Operates on the popular D-Fi wireless DMX protocol for seamless transitioning into any rig
- Built-in D-Fi transceiver sends or receives DMX with the flick of a switch
- Wirelessly synchronize an unlimited number of D-Fi ready fixtures and receivers simultaneously
- Flexible inputs include a wired 3-pin DMX for non-wireless operation
- Versatile mounting options include M10 threaded holes for direct applications on TRUSST
- An additional pass-through connects to additional D-Fi Stream 6s without using an optically isolated port
- Electrical isolation between input and output keeps connected fixtures protected
- Conveniently mount in a single rack space (1U)
- Fully FCC/RTTE compliant
- DMX Channels: 3-pin XLR
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 4 W, 0.04 A @ 120V, 60Hz 9W, 0.05A @ 230V, 50Hz
- Weight: 5.8 lb (2.6 kg)
- Size: 19 x 5.3 x 1.8 in (483 x 134 x 46 mm)
- Approvals: CE, FCC
- D-Fi Stream 6
- Warranty card
- Quick Reference Guide
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.