Chauvet Freedom Par Quad-4 IP, White
Chauvet Freedom Par Quad-4 IP, WhiteDetails
Product Ref: 73606View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Temporary outdoor-rated robust housing repels water, snow, dirt, and sand for all-weather applications
- 100% TRUE wireless, battery-operated, quad-colour (RGBA) LED Par with built-in D-Fi transceiver
- Multiple wireless triggering and control options via the FlareCON Air and the FlareCON app
- Works in Master/Slave with first-generation Freedom Pars
- Shine light where it is needed using the built-in adjustable kickstand
- Built-in glare shield prevents light spillage
- Extend the battery’s lifespan with built-in discharge protection
- Convenient, wireless non-DMX control using the IRC-6 remote
- Create customized colours using the built-in LED display
- Achieve smooth LED fading with built-in dimming curves
- Suitable for every event with either black or white housing
- Safely store and transport your fixtures from gig to gig in the CHS-FR4 carry bag
- Compact and lightweight design easily fits inside sticks of TRUSST
- DMX Channels: 4, 6 or 10
- Light Source: 4 LEDs (quad-color RGBA) 5 W, (2 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 25 Hz
- PWM Frequency: 1,200 Hz
- Beam Angle: 15°
- Field Angle: 29°
- Maximum Run Time (All On): up to 8 hours, (single colour): 20 hours
- Recharge Time: 7 hours
- Operating Frequency: 2.412 to 2.484 GHz
- Illuminance: 2,464 lux @ 2 m
- IP Rating: IP54
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 43 W, 0.6 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz (73 VA) 40 W, 0.3 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz (76 VA)
- Weight: 8.0 lb (3.6 kg)
- Size: 5.7 x 5.4 x 7.5 in (145 x 138 x 191 mm)
- Approvals: CE, FCC
- Freedom Par Quad-4 IP
- Power Cord
- Quick Reference Guide
- Warranty Card
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.