Chauvet Gig Bar 2.0
Chauvet Gig Bar 2.0Details
Product Ref: 73615View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- 4-in-1 light that includes a pair of LED Derby, LED pars, a laser, and strobe effect all mounted on one bar
- Added UV in pars and strobes for increased color mixing and effects
- Cover any room or stage with 4 individually adjustable and interchangeable heads
- Get in and get out quickly with the included tripod, wireless footswitch and FREE carry bags
- Ready for every application using the included mounting brackets to attach to truss
- 4 high-power, LED strobe lights create exciting chase and slow motion effects
- Adjustable red and green laser scatters hundreds of bright dots and beams in all the right directions.
- Phenomenal built in automated and sound-activated programs that include all 4 effects to make one complete show
- Easily control from the display, IRC, wireless foot switch or DMX to take your gig to a higher level
- Master/slave multiple units under the control of a single IRC or wireless foot switch
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- DMX Channels: 3, 11 or 23
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source: (Pars) 6 LEDs (Quad-color RGB+UV) 3.5 W (1.1 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Light Source: (Strobe) 4 LEDs (white & UV) 1.8 W (600 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Light Source: (Derby) 6 LEDs (2 red, 2 green, 2 blue) 6 W (1.7 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy, 650nm/100 mW (red) laser diode, 532nm/30 mW (green) laser diode
- Strobe Rate: (Strobe) 0 to 18 Hz
- Beam Angle: (Pars) 13°, (Strobe) 8°
- Field Angle: (Pars) 24°, (Strobe) 18
- Coverage Angle: (Laser) 93°, (Derby) 114°
- Fits Tripod Size: 37.4 mm
- Illuminance: (Pars) 1,205 lux @ 2 m (Per Head), (Strobe) 86 lux @ 2 m (Per Zone)
- Power Linking: 8 units @ 120 V; 15 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (Auto-Ranging)
- Power and Current: 68 W, 1 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz 64 W, 0.5 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 6.6 kg
- Size: 1185 x 110 x 386.5 mm
- Approvals: CE, FDA, FCC
- Stand Height: 1.5 to 2.5 m
- Tripod leg width: 1.2 m
- Foot Switch Operating Frequency: 433 MHz
- Foot Switch Max Unobstructed Distance: 30.5 m
- Optional Controllers: IRC-6
- GigBAR 2.0
- Power cord
- Tripod Carry bag
- Wireless footswitch
- Warranty card
- User Manual
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.