Chauvet Hurricane 1800 Flex
Chauvet Hurricane 1800 FlexDetails
Product Ref: 73624View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Compact, water-based fog machine offers a manually adjustable output angle of 180°
- Advanced fluid sensor, with automatic shut-off protects the pump from overheating
- Easily set DMX address from the digital display
- Features a large tank capacity and quick heat up time to get the party started
- Easily control using the manual fog button or included timer remote
- LED-illuminated tank enhances operation and safety
- DMX Channels: 1
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Heat-Up Time: 3 min
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz or 230 VAC, 50 Hz
- Power and Current: 1,560 W, 12.9 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz 1,560 W, 6.8 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 19.0 lb (8.7 kg)
- Size: 20.4 x 11.9 x 10.8 in (518 x 302 x 274 mm)
- Approvals: CE
- Tank Capacity: 1 gal (3.8 L)
- Output: 25,000 cfm
- Optional Controllers: FCW, FCM
- Fluid Consumption: 80 ml/min
- Hurricane 1800 Flex
- Power cord
- FC-T Remote
- Warranty card
- Quick Reference Guide
- User Manual
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.