Chauvet Intimidator Scan 305 IRC
Chauvet Intimidator Scan 305 IRCDetails
Product Ref: 73629View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Compact LED scanner with a 60 W light source shines through any environment
- Split the beam and cover larger areas with the crisp, 3-facet prism
- Convenient, wireless non-DMX control using the optional IRC-6 remote
- Link up to 4 fixtures to create eye-catching synchronized shows in Automated, Sound or Master/Slave modes
- Minimize programming time using built-in movement macros and move-in-black features
- Achieve flicker-free video operation with high-frequency LED dimming
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Fits best in the CHS-40 VIP Gear Bag
- DMX Channels: 7 or 11
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Pan and Tilt: 180°/90°
- Colors: 8 + white, split colors, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Gobos: 7 + open (5 metal + 2 glass), rotating, interchangeable, slot-n-lock, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Light Source: 1 (white) 60 W (2.3 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 35 Hz
- PWM Frequency: 1,200 Hz
- Beam Angle: 15°
- Illuminance: 9,110 lux @ 2 m
- Power Linking: 5 units @ 120 V; 10 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 104 W, 1.5 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz 102 W, 0.8 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Gobo Size: 23.9mm outside, 20.5 mm image, 1 mm max thickness
- Weight: 10 lb (4.6 kg)
- Size: 16.9 x 10 x 5.7 in (430 x 255 x 147 mm)
- Approvals: CE
- Series: Intimidator
- Primary Use: DJ/Mobile, Bands/Stages, Events, Clubs, Party
- Optional Controllers: IRC-6
- Intimidator Scan 305 IRC
- Power cord
- Hanging bracket with mounting hardware
- Warranty card
- Quick Reference Guide
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.