Chauvet Obey 10 DMX Lighting Controller
Chauvet Obey 10 DMX Lighting ControllerDetails
The Chauvet Obey 10 DMX Lighting Controller is a compact lighting controller which allows you to control up to 8, 16- channel fixtures. Its intelligent features means it can store up to 6 sets of chases with up to 999 scenes, making it the perfect tool for a lighting novice.
Unlike other controllers in the Obey range, the Obey 10 has the ability to reverse sliders and re-assign channels when needed. Includes external power source and warranty card
Product Ref: 73712View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Compact, universal DMX controller capable of handling all the complexities of today's lighting fixtures
- Easily control up to 8 intelligent lights with up to 16 channels each
- Increase design flexibility with 128 channels of DMX control
- Enhance light shows with 6 sets of chase effects containing 999 steps each
- Includes the ability to reverse sliders and reassign channels as needed
- Sequential linking of chases
- Grab any fixture on the fly and set it to automatic or sound-activated mode
- Conveniently mounts using the double space (2U) mounting rack
- DMX Channels: 128
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Rackmount: 2U
- Input Voltage: 9 VDC, 500 mA (external power supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz)
- Weight: 3.9 lb (1.8 kg)
- Size: 19 x 3.5 x 3.5 in (483 x 89 x 89 mm)
- Approvals: CE
- Rackmount: 2U
- Obey 10
- External power supply
- Quick Reference Guide
- Warranty card
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.