Chauvet Obey 40 DMX Lighting Controller
Chauvet Obey 40 DMX Lighting ControllerDetails
The Chauvet Obey 40 DMX Lighting Controller is a slightly larger controller compared to others in the Obey range. It allows the user to control up to 12 fixtures at 16 channels each. Due to its larger capacity, it is able to hold 30 banks on 8 scenes, or up to 240 scenes which means you have more space to be creative. Like the Obey 10, this controller also features the ability to reverse sliders and re-assign channels when needed, but also has additional fog and strobe control.
Product Ref: 73713View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Universal DMX controller capable of handling all the complexities of today's lighting fixtures
- Easily control up to 12 intelligent lights with up to 16 channels each
- Includes 192 channels of DMX control and 30 banks of 8 scenes for a maximum of 240 scenes
- Enhance light shows with 6 sets of chase effects containing 240 scenes
- Increase effects with fog and strobe control, reversible sliders, beat activation, tap-sync and auto run
- Capability to grab any fixture on the fly, reassign channels and sequentially link chases
- Increase flexibility with MIDI compatibility and DMX polarity selector
- Conveniently mounts using the 3-space (3U) mounting rack
- DMX Channels: 192
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Rackmount: 3U
- Input Voltage: 9 VDC, 500 mA (external power supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz)
- Weight: 5.7 lb (2.6 kg)
- Size: 19 x 3.5 x 6.7 in (483 x 89 x 171 mm)
- Approvals: CE
- Obey 40
- External power supply
- Quick Reference Guide
- Warranty card
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.