Chauvet Obey 6 DMX Lighting Controller
Chauvet Obey 6 DMX Lighting ControllerDetails
The Chauvet Obey 6 DMX Lighting Controller is compact lighting controller which allows you to control up to 6 channels per fixture. This controller is very easy to use due to the pre-set colour buttons that let you quickly and effortlessly select colours on the go, ensuring your event will run smoothly. It also features variable fade times and allows the user to operate effects by selecting different playback modes. Includes external power supply and warranty card.
Product Ref: 73711View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Universal compact DMX-512 controller ideal for LED fixtures
- Controls up to 6 fixtures individually with up to 6 channels per fixture
- Pre-set color buttons let you quickly and effortlessly select colors on the fly
- Quick Color buttons allow you to easily add layered effects
- Increase effects by simultaneously operating each fixture in different playback modes with variable fade times
- Increase flexibility with playback options that include manual RGBAW+UV, automated and sound-activated mode; playback options include:
- Preset: 24 built-in colors
- Chases: 18 manually triggered automated programs
- Color macro: manually scroll through the color spectrum
- Color fade: automatically scroll through the color spectrum
- Color fade delay: automatically scroll through the color spectrum with a small delay to each fixture
- Auto: randomly selects different colors for each fixture
- Increase control with adjustable audio sensitivity, strobe, and blackout effects
- Fits best in the CHS-25 VIP Gear Bag
- DMX Channels: 36
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Input Voltage: 9 VDC, (external power supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz)
- Weight: 3.8 lb (1.8 kg)
- Size: 15.5 x 5.5 x 1.9 in (393 x 140 x 47 mm)
- Approvals: CE
- Obey 6
- External power supply
- Quick Reference Guide
- Warranty card
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.