Chauvet Slim Bank T18 USB
Chauvet Slim Bank T18 USBDetails
The Chauvet Slim Bank T18 USB is a versatile, powerful LED washlight. Featuring 18 tri-colour LEDs that produce brilliant eye candy effects. The adjustable barn doors enable you to achieve more control over direct light when its needed, and even help to focus the light. Easily create complex looks using the built-in, eye-catching auto programs and achieve smooth LED fading with dimming curves. The unit is ideal for applications where silence is essential due to the radiant cooling design and can be easily transported using the additional VIP gear bag (sold separately).
Product Ref: 73659View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Versatile tri-colour LED wash light with brilliant eye candy effects
- D-Fi USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control
- Direct light where it’s needed using the included and removable barn doors
- Generate complex looks easily with built-in, eye-catching auto programs with sectional control
- Access built-in automated programs via IRC-6 remote, Master/Slave or DMX
- Achieve smooth LED fading with built-in dimming curves
- Ideal for sound-sensitive environments due to the radiant cooling design
- Save time running extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Easily transports in the CHS-40 VIP Gear Bag
- DMX Channels: 3, 5, 9 or 13
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source: 18 LEDs (Tri-Colour RGB) 3 W (1050 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 22 Hz
- PWM Frequency: 1.2 kHz
- Beam Angle: 17°
- Field Angle: 32°
- Illuminance: 4,120 lux @ 2 m
- Power Linking: 13 units @ 120 V; 24 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 53 W, 0.7 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz 51 W, 0.3 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 7.8 lb (3.6 kg)
- Size: 15.5 x 2.1 x 10.2 in (395 x 55 x 260 mm)
- Approvals: CE
- Series: SlimBANK
- Primary Use: DJ/Mobile, Bands/Stages, Events, Clubs, Party
- Optional Controllers: IRC – 6, D-Fi USB
- SlimBANK T18 USB
- Power cord
- Barn doors
- Warranty card
- Quick Reference Guide
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.