Chauvet SlimPAR T12 USB
Chauvet SlimPAR T12 USBDetails
The Chauvet SlimPAR T12 USB is a compact, high-output, tri-colour LED par. Like many others in the SlimPar range, this fixture is also D-Fi USB compatible for wireless master/slave or DMX control. The use of tri-colour LEDs virtually eliminate undesirable multicoloured shadows. The unit slaves perfectly with other tri-colour USB-series products and features convenient access to RGB colour mixing with or without DMX. Its flicker-free operation makes it a superb light for video applications and all on-camera use. With a compact design, the fixture is ideal for illuminating sticks of truss and giving your event a warm edge.
Product Ref: 73678View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Low-profile, high-output tri-colour (RGB) LED Par
- D-Fi™ USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control
- Slaves perfectly with other tri-color USB-series products including the 4BAR™ Tri USB
- Nearly eliminate multicolored shadows with high-power, tri-colour LEDs
- Convenient access to RGB colour mixing and static colours with or without DMX
- Flicker-free operation suitable for on-camera use
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Access built-in automated programs via IRC-6 remote, Master/Slave or DMX
- Easily control static colours and automated programs with the optional IRC-6 remote
- Fits best in the CHS-30 VIP Gear Bag
- Compact design easily fits inside sticks of TRUSST®
- DMX Channels: 3 or 8
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source: 12 LEDs (tri-color RGB) 3 W (1 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 20 Hz
- PWM Frequency: 1,200 Hz
- Beam Angle: 15°
- Field Angle: 29°
- Illuminance: 3,801 lux @ 2 m
- Power Linking: 14 units @ 120 V; 25 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 39 W, 0.6 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz 39 W, 0.3 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 4 lb (1.8 kg)
- Size: 8.9 x 3.3 x 9.9 in (227 x 84 x 252 mm)
- Approvals: CE
- Optional Controllers: IRC-6, D-Fi™ USB
- SlimPAR T12 USB
- Power cord
- Hanging bracket with mounting hardware
- Warranty card
- Quick Reference Guide
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.