Chauvet XPRESS-512 Plus DMX Interface
Chauvet XPRESS-512 Plus DMX InterfaceDetails
The Chauvet XPRESS-512 Plus DMX Interface is the next stage from the Xpress 512. Offering you more capabilities, such as external triggering that is available via a mini-DIN connector or an infrared remote. The unit offers dual power options of USB or AC/DC giving you more freedom for connectivity. Trigger playback without the use of a computer, at a specific date or time using the internal calendar. Compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems.
Product Ref: 73723View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Top of the line interface for the ShowXpress software
- Transmits 1 DMX universe, or control multiple universes by connecting multiple units
- Access external triggering using a mini-DIN connector to control up to 4 scenes remotely
- Optional infrared remote allows you to control up to 18 scenes remotely
- Easily connect the infrared extension using the rear connection
- Dual power options include USB or AC/DC
- Built-in electrical isolation for DMX line
- Playback up to 18 shows with speed control and layering without using a computer
- Create unlimited shows when operating with a computer
- Trigger playback at a specific date and time, without a computer, using the internal calendar
- Compatible with Windows® and Mac OS X systems
- Lock your cable into place using the Neutrik® DMX connector
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Input Voltage: 5 VDC, USB; 12 VDC, 300 mA external power supply (not included)
- Weight: 0.6 lb (0.3 kg)
- Size: 4.7 x 3.5 x 1.8 in (119 x 89 x 47 mm)
- Approvals: CE
- Xpress 512 PLUS
- Warranty card
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.