Complete Vocal Performance Pack - Gear4music Exclusive!
Complete Vocal Performance Pack - Gear4music Exclusive!Details
The Complete Vocal Performance Pack exclusive to Gear4music contains everything you need to deliver an amplified vocal performance with clarity and volume. Included in this pack is the SubZero 60W Active PA speaker featuring a microphone input and built in USB stick MP3 player (allowing you to sing along with your favourite tracks), the SPM-08 dynamic vocal microphone and 6 meter XLR cable to connect the system together.
Product Ref: 41821View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Included in this pack
- SubZero 60W Active PA Speaker
- Dynamic Vocal Microphone by Gear4music
- XLR (F) - XLR (M) Microphone Cable, 6m
- Boom Mic Stand with Mic Clip
The SubZero 70w Active PA Speaker - Guaranteeing You A Great Sound Every Time
The SubZero SZS-P8A active speaker features a useful and easy to use media player, allowing you to play music from a variety of devices. The included Bluetooth function allows for quick and easy connection from phones or tablets without the need of cables. The SD card and USB connections are both possible with this compact media unit. The blue back lit LCD display is easy to see, even in dark conditions and cycling through the different input modes can be seen through this display.
This mixer features a compact mixer on the back of the mixer for simple and effective use. The mixer includes two microphone input channels with XLR and jack options. A stereo RCA line input for devices such as external sound player as been added, which can be used when not using the media player. A two band EQ can tweak the final output sound for the perfect performance. This all adds up to a complete set up in a compact speaker cabinet.
The SubZero SZS-P12A features a hard PP plastic shell that is durable and long lasting. It is also lightweight, meaning the whole unit only comes to 11kg. The high quality 8" speaker with 1" compression driver make the speaker sound good regardless of application and the class AB amplifier offers 100w of RMS power, suitable for small to medium size venues. For more power, this speaker has a powered output, to connect to the Subzero SZS-P12 passive speaker in a great value bundle, or any other passive speaker with the same power output.
The microphone boasts an ultra-wide frequency response of 40Hz to 16kHz, for brilliant and transparent sound, and a smooth mid-frequency presence rise which gives excellent voice projection. It also has an extremely high signal output to let your voice cut through.
- Mic Input: 2 x XLR or Stereo Jack
- Line Input: Stereo RCA
- Line Output: Stereo RCA
- Powered Output: Two Pole Speaker Out
- Tone Control: 2 Band EQ
- Media Player: Bluetooth, SD Card, USB Stick
- Speaker Dimension: 8 Inch
- Tweeter: 1 Inch Compression Driver
- Power: 60W RMS / 100W Peak
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Max SPL: 107dB
- Crossover: Passive at 3.0KHz
- Frequency Response: 90Hz - 18KHz +/-3dB
- Cabinet Material: PP Hard Plastic
- Weight: 5.14kg
- Dimensions: 295 x 433 x 245mm
The Latest in Audio Technology and Sound
SubZero's wide range of instruments represents the latest in innovation and versatility, offering high grade components and quality craftsmanship at an affordable price. Drawing inspiration from boutique designs, SubZero has created a series of affordable, reliable and modern instruments, offering high quality gear for the modern musician.
With a full range of audio equipment including Amplifiers, Speakers, Mixers, PA, Microphones and Electric Guitars; SubZero products feature the same attention-to-detail that one would expect from any high quality audio manufacturer. SubZero is proud to deliver the ultimate in value, looks and cutting edge sound.
SubZero is an exclusive premium brand of Gear4music
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.