Crown XLi1500 Stereo Power Amplifier
Crown XLi1500 Stereo Power AmplifierDetails
The Crown XLi1500 is a stereo power amplifier featuring stereo, parallel and bridge operating modes, providing 450 Watts RMS per channel at 4 Ohms.
Product Ref: 38428View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Crown XLi1500 stereo power amplifier offers quality power amplification alongside rugged and dependable reliability.
Ideally suited for those on the move such musicians, DJs, and entertainers or for installation applications in pubs or clubs, the XLi1500 reproduces audio with clarity and definition. A tough and lightweight design takes the struggle out of transportation and ensures the XLi1500 stands up to the demands of the road.
Featuring both RCA and XLR inputs with user selectable input sensitivity the XLi1500 is flexible for direct input from DJ mixers or live sound consoles. Speakon and binding post outputs provide versatile options when connecting to speakers. Stereo, parallel and bridge-mono power modes are all available with power, fault and signal presence/clip indicators provided to show the amplifiers state. Forced-air cooling ensures the XLi1500 will not overheat during the show whilst clever protection circuits reduce the risk of unexpected spikes, on/off thumps and overloading damaging the amplifier or speakers.
For a power amplifier that offers reliable performance and audio clarity, the XLi1500 is the serious choice.
- Stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode
- User selectable input sensitivity - 0.775V and 1.4V
- Electronically balanced RCA & XLR inputs; binding post and Speakon outputs
- Efficient forced-air cooling prevents excessive thermal buildup
- Two level controls, power switch, power LED, and six LEDs which indicate signal presence, clip and fault for each channel
- Protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference
- Power RMS per channel: 450 Watts @ 4 Ohms / 330 Watts @ 8 Ohms
- Weight: 12.7 kg
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 89mm x 482mm x 315mm
For further specifications of the Crown XLi1500 stereo power amplifier, please download the PDF from the link below
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.