View Full Description
Maximum Sonic Impact
Each Black Series loudspeaker features the same core elements, a 1.75" high-frequency driver, 2400 watts of Class D power and carefully selected, complementary components. Designed and fine-tuned in the USA, the Black 15 has a 10" low-frequency transducer and comes optimized with a 90 x 60 degree coverage field and an extensively tested high-frequency waveguide, crafted to deliver maximum sonic impact, creating an energised atmosphere of sound.
Although Black Series Speakers are precise and fine-tuned, they are anything but fragile. Each one comes ready for pretty much anything the road can throw at it, even the rubber feet are reinforced with steel. Perfect for touring rigs, mobile DJs and other on-the-road applications, each one has a heavy-duty 18mm hardwood plywood cabinet covered in rugged, extremely durable scratch-resistant finish. They're also surprisingly lightweight and portable with comfortable, custom-molded handles.
Live Drive is the wireless remote control app available for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Available at the App Store, Live Drive for the Alto Professional Black Series provides remote wireless control over the internal DSP/EQ, Delay-Compensation, Level and Mute status. The Live Drive app allows each Black Series loudspeaker and subwoofer to be quickly re-adjusted at any time, and from any location to assure peak performance in every venue.
FREE Gear4music Speaker Stands
These height adjustable PA speaker stands from Gear4music boast solid construction with bolt and safety screw connections. The stands are suitable for all PA speakers with standard 35mm (1 3/8") diameter pole mounts. A strong, water resistant speaker stand carry bag is also included for protection during transport.
Alto Black 10 Features
- 2400 Watts Peak Class D Power (1200 Watts Continuous)
- Wireless Connectivity for remote setup and sound-shaping control
- Works with Alto Professional's Live Drive wireless speaker app for iPad and iPhone
- App allows level-matching, EQ adjustment, time alignment, compression and more
- Optimized 90° x 60° coverage field
- DSP-Controlled with custom crossover, superior tuning and active thermal protection
- Specifically designed, purpose-matched components for maximum efficiency and industry leading power
- Precision-engineered HF waveguide, extensively tested for optimised audience coverage
- Built-in mixer with two Mic/Line combo inputs, volume controls and balanced XLR mix output
- 10'' low-frequency transducer, 1.75'' driver
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Ground lift switch to disconnect signal ground from chassis ground
- Switch to turn off logo LED
- Lightweight, portable design with comfortable, custom-molded handles
- Heavy-duty 18mm hardwood plywood cabinet
- Rugged, highly durable scratch-resistant finish
- Use as traditional PA loudspeaker or as floor wedge monitor
- Steel-reinforced rubber feet on bottom and side
- Heavy-duty, powder-coated steel speaker grille
- Stand and pole-mountable via standard 35mm socket
- Flyable via 12 x M10 rigging points
- Designed and tuned in the U.S.A
Alto Black 10 Specifications
- System Type: 10'' Two-Way, Self-Powered, Horn Loaded HF
- Power Supply Design: Fully Regulated Switching with Power Factor Correction
- Power Connector: Male IEC
- Peak Power: 2400 Watts (1600W LF + 800W HF)
- Continuous Power: 1200 Watts (800W LF + 400W HF)
- Amplifier: Class D / Switching, Bridged LF and HF
- Amplifier Cooling: Passive
- Coverage Pattern: 90° H x 60° V
- Frequency Range: (-10dB) 45 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: (+/-3dB) 51 Hz - 20 kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: (Measured) 131 dB @ 1 m
- LF Transducer: 10'' (300mm) Cone Transducer, 2.5'' (65mm) Voice Coil, Ferrite Magnet
- HF Transducer: 1.75'' (44mm) Voice Coil, Ferrite Magnet Compression Driver with 1'' (25mm) Exit
- Construction: 15mm and 18mm Premium Plywood
- Finish: Highly Durable Textured Catalyzed Polyurethane
- Mounting: 12 x M10 Female Threaded Screw Sockets
- Handles: 3 x Ergonomic Handles with Aluminum Cross-Bar
- Stand Mount: 1 x 35mm
- Grille: 1.2mm Perforated Steel with Black Powder-Coat
- Operating Temperature: -10°C - 40°C
- Dimensions: 560mm x 330mm x 334mm (H x W x D)
- Net Weight: 20.7kg
Connectors and Controls
- Input Connectors: 2 x XLR/TRS Combo Connectors - Balanced
- Input Impedance: 10 kohms Balanced, 20 kohms Unbalanced
- Input Level Controls: 2 x Rotary Volume Control
- Line/Mic Level Selector: Push-Button Switch (Applies to 1 Input)
- Output Connector: Male XLR
- Output Mix Control: Switch To Select Output Mix Pre or Post Volume Control
- Ground Switch: Push-Button To Lift Signal Input Ground Connection
- DSP Modes: 5 Total:
- 80 Hz HP
- EXT LF
- DSP Wireless Control: Alto Professional Live Drive™ iOS App over Bluetooth
- Grille Logo LED On/Off Control: Recessed Push-Button Switch
- Standby Mode On/Off Control: Recessed Push-Button Switch
- System Control: High-Pass and Low-Pass Crossover Filters, Transducer EQ and Delay Compensation Transducer Excursion, Thermal, and Amplifier Clip Protection.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.