View Full Description
Ultra-Portable Clean Power With Effects and EQ
The 350 Watt MIXPACK Express is one of three PA systems in the MIXPACK line, along with the 600 Watt MIXPACK and 1000 Watt MIXPACK Pro. Being the lightest and most portable of all MIXPACK PAs has its advantages. There simply isn't an easier, more affordable way to get this much clean power, mixing and Alesis DSP effects in one place. It takes only a few minutes from the time you bring MIXPACK Express into the venue, to the time the gig powers on, and power on it will.
MIXPACK Express comes complete with two 10" speakers and 350 watts of continuous power. All the right connections are present including balanced XLR, balanced/unbalanced TRS and unbalanced RCA so no matter what you need to connect, you're all set. MIXPACK Express also includes two speaker cables in the package so you can get set up in no time. The speakers attach and detach to the amp/mixer module using firm, rugged latches and the entire kit can be carried in one hand thanks to a convenient, molded handle on top.
The built-in mixer on MIXPACK Express has five input channels with 16 Alesis DSP presets with 24-bit effects for Hall, Room, Vocal, Plate, Stereo Delay, Reverb + Delay and Reverb + Chorus combinations. Fine tune the performance with the integrated 7-band graphic EQ and monitor all of it with the built-in LED and Monitor Out jack.
If you need a solid PA system that is loaded with features and easy to transport, grab a MIXPACK Express. If you need a little more power, check out the MIXPACK and MIXPACK Pro, also from Alto Professional.
- 350 Watts of continuous power
- Lightweight, one-piece design for convenient transport
- Two 10" speakers with cables included
- Built-in mixer with seven-band graphic EQ and XLR, line and RCA inputs
- Integrated Alesis DSP with 24-bit effects including reverb, delay and chorus
- Microphone/Line Input: Electronically balanced, discrele input configuration
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 55kHz, +/-3dBu
- Microphone Input Impedance: 3.9k Ohms
- Line Input Impedance: 10k Ohms
- Microphone Input S/N ratio: ≥94dBu
- Microphone Inputs: Balanced XLR connectors
- Line Inputs: Balanced / Unbalanced, 1/4' (6.3mm) TRS jack connedctors
- Tape Inputs: Unbalanced RCA jack
- Inputs Distortion: ( THD & N) 0.04 at 0dBu, 1KHz
- Channel EQ: High shelving + / -15dB @12KHz; Low shelving + / -15dB @80Hz
- Aux Send: 1 with paths for DSP internal section, external DSP section and Monitor Out
- DSP Section: 24-bit HALL, ROOM, VOCAL, PLATE, STEREO DELAY, REV + DELAY and REV + CHORUS combinations
- Master Section: Master Level knob, 4 LEDs level meter, 7-band graphic output EQ, and DSP Return level
- Output Master: EQ 7-band, +/-15dB@ 63Hz, 160Hz, 400Hz, 1kHz, 2.5kHz, 6.3kHz, 16kHz
- Monitor Section: Master Level knob, 4 LEDs level meter, and 1/4" (6.3mm.) MONITOR OUT jack
- System Type: 2-way Coax Vented box
- Frequency Response: 65Hz-20kHz at -10dB
- Spherical horn Coverage: 70° H x 70° V
- Continuous Power: 150Watt AES Standard
- Peak Power: 300Watt Peak
- Protection: Electronic circuit on driver
- Speaker Specification: 10" (254mm) Low Frequency Driver / 2" (50.8mm) Voice Coil, 1" (25.4mm) Neodymium High
- Input Connectors: 1/4" (6.3mm.) mono (TS) jack on each cabinet
- Output Power: 350W (EIAJ)
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Protections: Overload/Short Circuit/ Soft Clip Limiter/ Thermal Protection Fan Cooling
- 2 speaker cables
- 1 power cord
- 2 microphone cables
- Stands: F-8 or F-3 are not included
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.