View Full Description
Behringer's light-as-a feather iNUKE NU12000DSP power amp is ultra-dependable, it puts out massive amounts of power, yet it weighs very little thanks to Behringer's revolutionary high-density Class-D technology and ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply. Behringer may have outdone themselves with the new iNUKE NU12000DSP, which packs a colossal 12,000-Watt total output!
Superb Transient Response
Behringer spent years fine-tuning the high-density Class-D technology that gives the iNUKE Series its superior power. By carefully selecting transistors with extremely high slew rates and optimizing other proprietary parts of the iNUKE circuitry, this amp reacts instantly to even the most demanding electronic bass impulses.
When this amazing amplifier technology is combined with state-of-the-art switching-mode power supplies, these amplifiers provide tremendous punch. Because they are so much more efficient than conventional designs, they run cooler and don't require the massive heat sinks and heavy toroid transformers typically associated with their conventional counterparts.
Sublimely Simple Operation
The front panel controls and indicators provide your system's vital signs at a glance. After pressing the Power button, the Power LED lights provide indication that the amp is ready for action. All channels feature positive-detent gain controls with Signal LEDs that light when a signal is present, as well as clip LEDs to indicate when the signal is distorted.
The rear panel is just as elegant, with combo XLR and 1/4" TRS input connectors making the iNUKE compatible with virtually any source, balanced or unbalanced. Professional twist-lock speaker sockets are provided to ensure every drop of output power gets to your loudspeakers. The rear panel is also where you'll find the switches that enable iNUKE amps to work in either dual mono, stereo or mono bridge mode.
A built-in CROSSOVER switch enables the amp to operate in bi-amp mode, sending low frequency content to passive subwoofers, while the high frequency output is channelled to full range loudspeakers (CH1>100 Hz / CH2
For sound engineers requiring high-level control capability, iNUKE DSP Series amplifiers come ready for action right out-of-the-box. The built-in DSP and 24-bit/96 kHz converters ensure the ultimate signal integrity with an extremely broad dynamic range. DSP functions include a sophisticated delay for delay-line loudspeakers, crossover, EQ (eight parametric, two dynamic), and dynamics processing with lockable security settings.
A convenient front panel LCD display allows you to setup and make adjustments directly at the amplifier, without the need for a PC. All iNUKE DSP models can be set up, controlled and monitored via the front panel USB connector.
- 2 x 6000 Watts (2 Ohms) or 2 x 3,000 Watts (4 Ohms) output power
- Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool-running High-Density Class-D technology with "near-zero" thermal build up
- Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- High-performance DSP and 24-bit/96 kHz converters deliver ultimate signal integrity and extreme dynamic range
- DSP section features sophisticated delay, crossover (3 filter types, up to 48 dB/octave), EQ (8 parametric, 2 dynamic), dynamics processing and lockable security settings
- Front panel LCD display enables setup and adjustment without PC
- Configured, controlled and monitored via front panel USB connector
- Free remote software downloadable from the Behringer website
- "Zero-Attack" limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Built-in Subwoofer/Satellite crossover for perfect subwoofer operation
- Detented and illuminated gain controls for precise level setting
- Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4'' TRS combination input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional twist-lock speaker connectors for ultimate reliability
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- "Back-to-front" ventilation system prevents thermal build up for reliable operation
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Maximum Output Power (2 Ohms): 2 x 6000 Watts
- Maximum Output Power (4 Ohms): 2 x 3400 Watts
- Maximum Output Power (8 Ohms): 2 x 1700 Watts
Digital Signal Processing
- Display: 128 x 32 LCD (Amber Backlit)
- Digital Delay Function (Per Channel): 0 – 300 ms
- Digital Crossover Function: 3 Filter Types (Up to 48 dB/Octave)
- Digital EQ Function (Per Channel): 8-Band Parametric, 2-Band Dynamic
- Digital Dynamics Function (Per Channel): Zero Attack Limiter (Peak)
- Presets: 20 Total Presets, 19 User-Definable
- Inputs: 2 x Combo Jacks
- Input Impedance: 10 k Ohms (Unbalanced), 20 k Ohms (Balanced)
- Outputs: 2 x Locking Style Professional Speaker Outputs
- Output Circuit Type: Class-D
- Distortion: Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (+0/-2 dB)
- Damping Factor: >100 @ 8 Ohms
- S/N Ratio: >100 dB
- USB: 1 x USB Type B (Front Panel)
- Cooling: Continuously Variable Speed Fan
- Amplifier Protection: Thermal and DC Protection
- Load Protection: On/Off Muting, DC Fault Power Supply Shutdown
- Height: 3.7” / 94 mm
- Width: 19” / 482 mm
- Depth: 17.2” / 436 mm
- Weight: 12 Kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.