View Full Description
The DN-410X provides you with an array of inputs that are capable of accommodating every popular type of audio source including AV sources, microphones and instruments. Channels 1 to 4 feature an XLR mic input with selectable +48V phantom power, a balanced 1/4'' (6.3mm) TRS line input, plus a TRS 1/4'' insert jack for incorporating additional effects (optional). Channels 5 through to 8 are set as stereo pairs, featuring 1/4'' left and right inputs while channels 7 and 8 also provide left and right RCA inputs.
Wireless Streaming Flexibility
You can stream audio wirelessly from any Bluetooth device straight to channels 9 and 10 of the DN-410X. Single-button pairing allows you to connect an audio source quickly and simply, perfect for playing music during breaks in a presentation or streaming audio from a computer during a multimedia event, or even play a specific track from a smartphone. Additionally, the DN-410X is equipped with an articulating antenna to ensure optimum signal reception, while a dedicated volume control conveniently integrates your addition audio source at the touch of a button.
Reliable and Convenient
Designed by Denon with a ''flexibility-first'' approach, the DN-410X features two front-panel XLR inputs that are ideal for performance changes on the fly without having to reach behind the rack of equipment. The DN-410X puts an end to complicated cable runs from the front to back, meaning reaching around to the rear panel and blindly guessing which input is which is no longer necessary. This Bluetooth-enabled audio mixer is more than capable of handling all your performance demands while seamlessly integrating all of your audio sources and guaranteeing reliability.
- 4 XLR Inputs, with two on the front for convenience
- Pre-fader and post-fader aux sends; stereo aux return
- Dual multi-segmented LED meters and Master output allow you to easily monitor and control levels
- Convenient front panel jacks add versatility
- Space-saving 3U rackmount design is perfect for venues and mobile rigs
- Bluetooth streaming with simple single-button pairing
- 4 high-gain mic/line preamps with inserts
- 2-band high and low shelving EQ on every channel
- Chassis: 3U Rackmountable
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 50kHz ±0.5dB
- Dynamic Range: 108dB
- THD+N: Maximum Gain: 70dB (Mic Input to Main Out)
- Headroom: 24dB
- Bluetooth: Verson 3.0
- Transmission Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Transmission Range: Up to 100ft / 30.5 meters
- Dimensions: 483mm x 159mm x 133mm / 19'' x 6.25'' x 5.25'' (Width x Depth x Height)
- Weight: 4kg / 8.9lbs
- Channels 1-4: Mono
- Mic: XLR with Switchable Phantom Power
- Line: 1/4'' Mono
- Insert: 1/4'' TRS
- Front: XLR + 1/4'' Combo Jack
- Channels 5-6: Stereo Pair
- Channels 7-8: Stereo Pair
- Line: 1/4'' Left, Right
- RCA: Left, Right
- Channels 9-10: Stereo Pair
- Bluetooth: Stereo Streaming
- Ext: 1/8'' Stereo (Front Panel)
- Aux Return: 1/4'' TRS Balanced Left, Right
- Main: 1/4'' TRS Balanced Left, Right
- Monitor: 1/4'' Left, Right
- Aux Send 1: 1/4''
- Aux Send 2: 1/4''
- Headphones: Stereo 1/4''
- Ext: 1/8'' Stereo (Front Panel)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.