View Full Description
More than just a colour update, the DDJ-ERGO-K places key emphasis on the DJ experience with a polished and professional appearance and user-friendly layout. Its glossy black top panel, satin black side panel, chrome-plated Play/Cue buttons, white LEDs encircling the jog wheel, and rubber pots on the dials make the DDJ-ERGO-K the ultimate in attractive yet functional DJ-friendly equipment.
Traktor LE 2 Included for Instant Plug and Play
As a DJ you are able to use the DDJ-ERGO-K straight out of the box with the included Traktor LE 2 music software. The controller's user friendly interface makes all the important Traktor features instantly accessible. If you prefer to use different software, the DDJ-ERGO-K's MIDI output means it is compatible with almost all other DJ programmes.
Pulse Control for Stunning Visual Performances
The DDJ-ERGO-K comes complete with Pioneer's unique Pulse Control feature which lights up to show the decks, effects, filters or controls in use, adding a whole new dimension to live DJ sets. Various filters send the jog wheel's white LED's spinning whilst its Mix Pulse lights shine brighter the more accurate your beat matching is. The Beat Pulse LEDs in the channel faders match the beat of the track in play while the Launch Pulse lights travel from the load button to the jog wheel when a track is loaded.
Innovative Laptop Design
The DDJ-ERGO-K's intuitive laptop design allows DJ's to place their laptops underneath the controller so you can set up in any small space and keep the screen in view whilst you play. The removable legs allow tailored set up for all environments.
USB Powered for Easy Set-Up
Powered by a single USB cable and laptop the DDJ-ERGO-K eliminates the need for external power supplies whilst retaining high quality functionality and sound quality.
Pristine Pioneer Sound and Easy Operation
Inherited from Pioneer's popular pro-DJ range the DDJ-ERGO-K boasts professional grade mixers and CDJ's whilst the layout reflects the popular DDJ-T1 and DDJ-S1.
Professional, Sleek Design
A stylish new black body, sleek finish and ergonomic rubber mean the DDJ-ERGO-K feels, looks and sounds like a superior piece of DJ kit.
- Bundled Software: TRAKTOR LE 2
- Input Terminals:
- Mic × 1 (1/4-inch jack)
- AUX × 1 (RCA)
- Output Terminals:
- Master out × 2 (1/4-inch jack × 1, RCA × 1)
- Headphone monitor out × 2 (front 1/4-inch jack, mini jack)
- Other Terminals: USB B terminal × 1
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.006 % or less
- S/N Ratio: 101 dB
- External Dimensions: W x D x H) 555 × 280 × 103 mm (555 × 280 × 64 mm with legs removed)
- Weight : 2.9 kg
TRAKTOR LE 2 software (included)
- Supported OS (Windows):
- Windows 7 (Latest service pack, 32/64 bit)
- 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB or greater recommended)
- Supported OS (Mac):
- Mac OS X 10.6 or 10.7 (latest update)
- Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB or greater recommended)
- Required Disk Space: 1 GB or more
- Display Resolution: 1024 x 768 or more
- Additional Requirements: High-speed Internet for install activation
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.