View Full Description
Easy Channel Management
The MFXi8 has two subgroups on top of the main stereo mix, making it easier to manage groups of channels. The three auxiliary buses can be used for external effects or a foldback monitor mix.
The effects processor offers 32 stunning reverb, delay and chorus effects, plus a custom-designed karaoke effect, making this an extremely versatile mixer perfect for a variety of live applications.
The mic inputs feature Soundcraft's GB30 preamp for clear, precise sound, and there is professional +48V phantom power for condenser microphones. In keeping with the compact design, the mixer has an integrated power supply to remove the need for an external power module.
Strength and Stability
The console uses vertically-mounted PCBs, all secured with nutted pots for extra strength and stability. The controls are well-spaced and clearly labelled, making it easy to find what you need at critical moments.
- Built in Lexicon 24bit effects
- Precision GB30 mic pre amps
- True, professional 48V phantom power
- 2 Group busses
- Stereo mix output
- 8 mono mic inputs, all with 2 stereo line inputs
- Up to 28 inputs to mix
- Aux sends, globally switchable pre or post fader
- FX send
- Universal internal power supply
- Custom karaoke preset
- Aux Sends: 3
- Aux Returns : 3
- Input Type: 3 pin XLR, 1/4" jack TRS
- Output Types: 3 pin XLR, phono
- Pre-amps: GB-30
- Analogue/Digital: Analogue
- Frame Size: 8
- Stereo Channels: 2
- Digital I/O: No
- FX Processors: 1
- Fixed Send (Group) Buses: 2
- EQ Bands: 3
- Variable Send (Aux) Buses: 3
- Returns: 3
- Direct Outputs: No
- Matrix Buses: 0
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.