View Full Description
Included in this pack
- SubZero 600W Powered DSP Mixer by Gear4music
- SubZero 600W Passive 15" Speaker by Gear4music
- 6m Speaker Cable (x2)
SubZero 600W Powered DSP Mixer
For precise, high-performance amplification, the 600W Powered DSP Mixer represents fantastic value for money. This mixer features an array of inputs, including 8 XLR Mic input channels, 4 stereo-line input channels, 2 stereo return line input channels and a stereo RCA tape input and output.
This powered mixer also features an inbuilt 16 program Digital Signal Processor offering an array of digital effects that can be assigned to each channel. These include a range of reverb effects, delay, and chorus effects, so you'll always be able to find the right sound, whatever the venue.
This compact unit is presented in a rugged, yet lightweight, casing making it easy to transport. Built in to the casing is a retractable carry handle, making carrying the unit even easier. Ideal for taking to gigs!
SubZero 600W Passive 15" Speaker
The SubZero Passive ABS Speakers are incredibly versatile, affordable, passive speakers that can be used in a range of situations. Their unique asymmetric cabinet design means they can be used as angled stage monitors, whilst their single carry handle makes them convenient for transporting between gigs. The rigging points on the top, bottom and sides of the speaker make it perfect for installation with a Yoke Bracket.
The SZFP0215 is equipped with a custom made Low Frequency 15" Woofer for lower frequencies, matched with a Titanium Diaphragm High Frequency Compression Speaker for high frequencies, and a 2.5KHz Crossover, ensuring crystal clear sound reproduction, whatever the situation. With both 2-pole speaker and Jack inputs, these are truly versatile passive speakers.
SubZero 600W Powered DSP Mixer
- Band Width: 20HZ-20KHz ≤ ± 0.5dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.05 (20Hz-20KHz)
- Input Gain Trim: 40dB
- Output Power: 2 x 300W @ 4Ω
- Equalization Range:
- Low: 100Hz±15dB
- Mid: 2.7KHzHz±15dB
- High: 10KHz±15dB
- Max Output: +20dB
- Low Cut: 100Hz/-12dB
- Dimensions: 380mm x 345mm 90mm
SubZero 600W Passive 15" Speaker
- Peak Power Rating: 600W @ 8 Ω
- RMS Power Rating: 300W @ 8 Ω
- LF Speaker: Heavy duty 15" woofer
- HF Speaker: High Frequency Titanium compression driver
- Impedance: 8 Ω
- Frequency response: 45Hz - 20KHz
- Crossover frequency: 2.5KHz
- Sensitivity:97 dB
- Max SPL (@1m): 122dB
- Input: 2 x 2-Pole Speaker, 1 x Jack
- Integral carry handles: Single Handle
- Pole mount: 35mm
- Weight: 24kg
- Dimensions: 365mm (W) x 495mm (D) x 720mm (H)
The Latest in Audio Technology and Sound
SubZero's wide range of instruments represents the latest in innovation and versatility, offering high grade components and quality craftsmanship at an affordable price. Drawing inspiration from boutique designs, SubZero has created a series of affordable, reliable and modern instruments, offering high quality gear for the modern musician.
With a full range of audio equipment including Amplifiers, Speakers, Mixers, PA, Microphones and Electric Guitars; SubZero products feature the same attention-to-detail that one would expect from any high quality audio manufacturer. SubZero is proud to deliver the ultimate in value, looks and cutting edge sound.
SubZero is an exclusive premium brand of Gear4music
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.