View Full Description
Harmony Singer is perfect for essential and exciting vocal processing whilst remaining no larger than your average guitar stomp box, but with a massive sound. Whether you're electric, electro-acoustic, pro or practicing, your vocal presentation will sound like your group just increased by a couple of backup singers, an expert engineer and a ton of gear.
Simply play and sing and your harmony (singer) group follows automatically
Performers won't have to brush up on vocal arranging skills as Harmony Singer will do this for you. It instantly analyzes guitar chords so that when one hits the footswitch, the harmony backup group is in tune and on time. When it's this easy, you'll find yourself trying harmony in songs you wouldn't have thought of before.
Silky studio-quality reverb
TC Electronic is renowned in the pro-audio community for the quality of its reverb algorithms and the styles in Harmony Singer hark directly from that lineage. The Room, Club and Hall styles are all built to flatter your voice, so go ahead and crank it up, your audience will love it.
Talk to the audience
Noone wants to announce their next song or chat to the folks with Reverb on. Holding the Harmony on/off button puts you into Talk mode where your voice is still processed by Tone but the Reverb and Harmony effects are turned off. A quick tap and you're back in the land of pristine ambience.
Connecting the Harmony singer couldn't be simpler. Mic to Harmony Singer and Harmony Singer to PA. Nice and easy. Your guitar connects the same way you'd connect your other stomp box effects - only it likes to be first in the chain.
- All-in-one, compact pedal featuring Vocal Harmony, Tone and Reverb
- Up to two harmony voices guided automatically by the guitar via the In/Thru connection
- Adaptive Tone "sweetens" overall vocal quality
- 3 high-quality Reverb styles with adjustable level
- Choice of 8 arrangements of Harmony voices: above and below, close and far
- Room, Club and Hall reverb choices
- Separate mix level control of Harmony voices
- Transparent Thru connection to guitar amp
- Ground Lift removes hum when needed
- Clean, clear, low noise mic preamp with phantom power
- Reverb and Tone can remain on whether Harmony is on or off so you always sound great
- Mic Control allows remote Harmony on/off using the switch on the Sennheiser e835 fx or TC-Helicon MP-75 mic
- Compact, easy to use
- Rugged all-metal construction
- USB connection to free VoiceSupport application for easy firmware updates, product-specific news and more
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.